Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 05:39:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pigs

Started by garnish, February 16, 2019, 12:01:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garnish

Do you got an opinion of hogs

Sebastian Cobb

It's more a scratching of theories.

Jittlebags

Of all of the four meats, they produce a greater variety of distinct meat products.

garnish

Quote from: Jittlebags on February 16, 2019, 12:04:54 AM
Of all of the four meats, they produce a greater variety of distinct meat products.

Not even counting offal, which we shun in this country

BlodwynPig

Quote from: garnish on February 16, 2019, 12:01:51 AM
Do you got an opinion of hogs

what do you think?

best animal, better than humans

Look at their little faces

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-47161035

Jittlebags

Well offal is a totally different dimension - meatwise. Orthogonal. I'd say that offal is similar across the four meats, but the four meats are different when considering the meat.

BlodwynPig

I once got disorientated in a forest in Katy Ryabickie, Poland during a cold autumn. My blood sugar became low and I collapsed. I woke some hours in the darkness and a furry body was lain across me. It was a wild boar. It was  keeping me alive by its warmth and the fact it woke me up and I managed to find some berries close at hand for sustenance.

In the morning it was gone.

This is why I love pigs.

ToneLa

I'm afraid I'm going to have to side with the NWA on this one.

madhair60

Pigs? In there? Day like this?

Absorb the anus burn

Three Different Ones.

BlodwynPig

Mangalitza. Another great pig.

Jittlebags

I believe string theory requires 10 or 11 dimensions. I can get away with 5. Lamb, pork, beef, chicken and offal, all described using 5 dimensional abstract algebra. e.g. cross product of any combination of the four primary meats is offal.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Jittlebags on February 16, 2019, 12:16:07 AM
I believe string theory requires 10 or 11 dimensions. I can get away with 5. Lamb, pork, beef, chicken and offal, all described using 5 dimensional abstract algebra. e.g. cross product of any combination of the four primary meats is offal.

Get out of it. I'm probably the only person on this forum to have done their Master's thesis on pig shit. Literally. Measuring the temperature of pig shit through the night. I am therefore king expert on pigs.

Jittlebags

You have me there. Offals dont do a shit. Unless it's a colon.

garnish

Quote from: BlodwynPig on February 16, 2019, 12:17:42 AM
Get out of it. I'm probably the only person on this forum to have done their Master's thesis on pig shit. Literally. Measuring the temperature of pig shit through the night. I am therefore king expert on pigs.

I did a post-grad thing in agriculture and spent a lot of time writing about pig guts, if that helps.

Sherman Krank

garbed_attic

Very pro. Ever since (about 12) I saw them playing those video games with the joysticks fitted for trotters I felt eating them would be wrong. Took me quite a bit longer to be convinced that chickens are on the level. Fish, it's a real leap of faith.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: garnish on February 16, 2019, 12:22:29 AM
I did a post-grad thing in agriculture and spent a lot of time writing about pig guts, if that helps.

OK, you can be my Pig deputy. I'm writing a paper with a pig stomach man at the moment actually. Not about pigs.

ToneLa

I like that scene in the Roman Polanski grot classic 'Bitter Moon' where, when the main couple get quite jaded and experimental sexually, they role play a pig and its, uh, mistress. So you get Emmanuelle Siegner whipping the shit out of Peter Coyote, who is on all fours wearing a pig mask, oinking, and trying to have it off with her, as she scolds 'Naughtee peegee trying to fuck me!'

Of course, not even that fantasy can save this doomed couple. Good film. Pig rating: 7/10

hedgehog90

Just happened to change my avatar earlier to a lovely little oinker.
I guess the collective consciousness must have pig on it's mind.

Edit: if anyone's interested it's from the renowned silent film Sunrise. The pig has just been drinking lots of wine, then it cuts to this close-up as if to say, 'pig is drunk', but it comes off more like 'pig is enormous and will now fuck up Tokyo'.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: ToneLa on February 16, 2019, 12:54:52 AM
I like that scene in the Roman Polanski grot classic 'Bitter Moon' where, when the main couple get quite jaded and experimental sexually, they role play a pig and its, uh, mistress. So you get Emmanuelle Siegner whipping the shit out of Peter Coyote, who is on all fours wearing a pig mask, oinking, and trying to have it off with her, as she scolds 'Naughtee peegee trying to fuck me!'

Of course, not even that fantasy can save this doomed couple. Good film. Pig rating: 7/10

Up next: Deliverance

Glebe

thenoise

I absolutely love pigs, have done ever since I was a child. I have befriended a few, most recently a big black porker who gobbled up slugs I brought her like they were jelly babies. Sadly she is no more :(

biggytitbo

Pigs are the best, the most intelligent animal, more than at least 90% of men. That's why the planet of the apes is such a fairy tale, if ever humans were to be subjugated by another species, it'll be a planet of the pigs. If only they could evolve something more useful than a hoof we're fucking dead.

idunnosomename

Pigs just spend their lives rolling around in shit and sunbathing which is undeniably a lot of fun so hats off to pigs

Blue Jam

Quote from: Jittlebags on February 16, 2019, 12:04:54 AM

Good lad

THERE IS NO FIFTH MEAT

Cold Meat Platter

mothman

For a supposedly with-it alternative-comedy site, you all do spend a lot of time talking about the Trotters.