Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 10:54:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The Spoon Museum

Started by Spoon of Ploff, February 19, 2019, 09:47:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spoon of Ploff

Hello. For those familiar with my 'work' in H.S.Art here is where I will be serializing my contribution to the now presumably defunct CAB Magazine.

It's a kind of prequel to my Doctor Who and The Spoon Of PahhRaxis. It does not feature Doctor Who.

It's the spring of 2001, and documentary maker Hannigan Mayel is looking for a new project. His 36 hour report on the millennium bug diehards trying to eke out an existence in the wilds of north Wales has been rejected by every broadcaster he's approached. Whatever comes next he knows it will be his last chance. He spies an advertisement for a small museum in the latest copy of This England. The following day he kisses his wife and daughter goodbye, promising to return with an epic piece of work that will 'have those wankers at the BBC eating their own faeces to get a piece of the action.'

Six weeks later a euphoric Mayel calls his wife saying that he almost has everything he needs, that he'll be home soon.

He is never seen or heard from again.

Three years later his burnt out Ford Fiesta is found in a farmer's field near Nuneaton. In the boot is a blackened rucksack containing badly damaged notebooks, and video tapes.

CAB forensic experts have spent the last seven years recovering as much data as possible from their contents. Platinum Gold subscribers to the forum will have access to the full digitized MP3 and MP4 files. For the rest the following is a summary of Mayel's last work. At times terrifying, finally tragic, but mostly interminably dull it has been given the working title

'The Spoon Museum, Spon End, Coventry'

(.... more to follow, if I can be arsed)

pancreas

Stop! Madhair is designing the cover!

Spoon of Ploff

Quote from: pancreas on February 19, 2019, 12:18:04 PM
Stop! Madhair is designing the cover!

Oh.. Oh right. Right then..... uhhhh.... as you were.