Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 09:28:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Brexit Thread Six: A Gaping Homage To Brextus Propertius

Started by Fambo Number Mive, February 19, 2019, 10:23:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ToneLa

Quote from: biggytitbo on March 21, 2019, 11:16:19 PM
I'll happily donate £100 to the cause of your choice if we leave the EU.

Really? I'm on the dole so can't make a counter offer but I'll take you up on this!

Shoulders?-Stomach!

"Biggy: One of the five thousand things I said was right all along"

biggytitbo

I've said countless times on here May's deal was the EUs plan b, not plan a. The British political classes have conspired with the EU to give them the top prize. Why settle for second best when you can fuck over the British public so easily?

idunnosomename

Quote from: biggytitbo on March 21, 2019, 11:16:19 PM
I'll happily donate £100 to the cause of your choice if we leave the EU.
just pop it up me bum *bends over* *spreads cheeks*

biggytitbo

Quote from: ToneLa on March 21, 2019, 11:18:16 PM
Really? I'm on the dole so can't make a counter offer but I'll take you up on this!

Bookmark the Post. I have until the end of time to pay up!

Alberon

I wish you were right, Biggy, but staying in the EU is very far from guaranteed.

ToneLa

Quote from: biggytitbo on March 21, 2019, 11:21:55 PM

Bookmark the Post. I have until the end of time to pay up!

Well, if we remain, you have unlimited time to gloat! Or even change it to, if we don't leave in 2019...

If we leave in 2019 I'd like you to donate to Mind! Doesn't have to be a hundred, could even be £51.89

BlodwynPig

Cloud

I respectfully and gladly accept the news that we're now GUARANTEED an extension til the 11th of April in the event Maybot has no success.  Couldn't be happier that I was incorrect with my 29th hard brexit predictions, even with slapping a bet on, I've never been happier to see money go down the drain
Not to get too complacent though, anything can still happen

Everyone will probably use this as an excuse to fight for their own stuff, which means ND is still the most likely outcome unless we kick that dictator out

Enzo

Quote"She didn't even give clarity if she is organising a vote," said one aide to a leader. "Asked three times what she would do if she lost the vote, she couldn't say. It was awful. Dreadful. Evasive even by her standards."

When leaders asked May what she was going to do if her deal was voted down, an official added that the prime minister replied that she was following her plan A of getting it through. It was then that the EU decided that "she didn't have a plan so they needed to come up with one for her", the source added.

Answering EU leaders questions as if she were getting the softcock treatment from Andrew Marr and thinking she could get away with it. Insanity

biggytitbo

Quote from: ToneLa on March 21, 2019, 11:36:26 PM
Well, if we remain, you have unlimited time to gloat! Or even change it to, if we don't leave in 2019...

If we leave in 2019 I'd like you to donate to Mind! Doesn't have to be a hundred, could even be £51.89

Deal. No caveats, Thats if we leave in *any* way in 2019, single market or customs union.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: biggytitbo on March 21, 2019, 11:20:30 PM
I've said countless times on here May's deal was the EUs plan b, not plan a. The British political classes have conspired with the EU to give them the top prize. Why settle for second best when you can fuck over the British public so easily?

They haven't fucked the UK over. May has fucked the UK over. Only 7% polled agree with you. You are acting as though the sane options have all been taken. They have not.

Zetetic

You do keep burying " A further 24% blame all of them [EU, UK govt, MPs] equally."  when rolling out the 7%-factlet.

(Which a) probably reflects biggy's position more precisely anyway, and b) shows that the govt has successfully deflected blame for a decent proportion of the pop albeit not to as great an extent as they might have hoped.)

ToneLa

Quote from: biggytitbo on March 22, 2019, 07:13:37 AM

Deal. No caveats, Thats if we leave in *any* way in 2019, single market or customs union.

Ah, finally, a Brexit deal gets done 👍

Paul Calf

I'd have chosen Britain Stronger In Europe, but I am a heel and you are not.

ajsmith2

I'm sure we were all dying to know Ben Garrison's insiders take on Brexit, right?

'Britain's Prime Minister Theresa May claims she's on the side of the public when it comes to Brexit, but other than her tennis match with Parliament, nothing ever seems to happen.

Her unacceptable 'deal' to leave the EU continues to be rejected. Why can't Britain just leave with no deal? The globalists claim it would be economically disastrous. Maybe, for them.

The pro-Brexit Nigel Farage is disgusted that May rules out leaving the EU without a deal. He called the Prime Minister's performance "appalling and pathetic."

It has been nearly three years since Brexit was passed by British citizens, but little progress has been made on actually exiting. British citizens have for too long experienced taxation without representation. They have become slaves to the dictates of gray bureaucrats in the globalist de facto capitol, Brussels. Ignoring the millions of voters who want Brexit is courting danger—maybe even a revolution.

Think France.

It's time for Britain to 'walk away' from the EU. Instead, they're walking into another variation of the EU cage by means of trickery and delay tactics.

It's time for May to resign.'

His miles-out 'depiction' of May really reminds me of someone else but I can't put my finger on it.

ToneLa

It's a good job he labelled Farage and May, before I read the names I thought it was members of Goldie Lookin Chain

idunnosomename

To be fair to Garrison, at least most of his setups are blunt enough to understand. This one I don't have a fucking clue what he's trying to say. And he usually gets fairground-level face caricatures sort of alright but that May just looks like a beaver.

Paul Calf

Quote from: ajsmith2 on March 22, 2019, 08:47:46 AM
His miles-out 'depiction' of May really reminds me of someone else but I can't put my finger on it.

Bush II

Edit: or perhaps Roddy McDowall in POTA

Looks like the Joker to me.

I think that's supposed to be Elaine C. Smith.

Quote from: idunnosomename on March 22, 2019, 09:02:58 AM
To be fair to Garrison, at least most of his setups are blunt enough to understand. This one I don't have a fucking clue what he's trying to say. And he usually gets fairground-level face caricatures sort of alright but that May just looks like a beaver.

That Brexit has freed us from the EU only to trap us in the EU. It's Biggy's argument, effectively. And, once again, it coming from a right winger. It only ever comes from right wingers.

Hundhoon

What powers do the military intelligence  have in this country. we need them to restore order, we are no different to a developing Latin American nation we need order, we like to think we are above it, but sadly that's not true.
we have one of the biggest militaries in the world. please get rid of them all.

is there any chance of a military coup. I genuinely want one.

I want both Labour and the Conservative party to be annihilated.

Buelligan

You're a fucking moron, no offence, and, if it were possible, I'd send you a personal one, just so's you can find out what you're talking about.

Quote from: idunnosomename on March 22, 2019, 09:02:58 AM
And he usually gets fairground-level face caricatures sort of alright but that May just looks like a beaver.

All women are reduced to beavers by the time...  I'm not even fucking joking, the antediluvian cunt.

Also, what is this new narrative springing up about lovely France?  Reminds me of the one where Britain and France had huge no-go areas, entirely run by jihadists, in places like Paris and Birmingham.  Remember that one (all designed to empower the strong of arm and weak of brain, to chip away at the EU)?  Anyway, we're not having a revolution here at the mo' though some outside of France obviously wish were were.

QuoteThe claim that such areas existed attracted widespread attention, and a wave of online derision, last weekend when Steve Emerson, a self-described expert on Islamist terrorism, told the Fox News host Jeanine Pirro that parts of France and the entire English city of Birmingham "are totally Muslim where non-Muslims just simply don't go in." Mr. Emerson said such areas also included parts of London, Sweden and Germany, and he claimed, "You basically have zones where Shariah courts were set up, where Muslim density is very intense, where the police don't go in, and where it's basically a separate country almost, a country within a country."

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/19/world/europe/fox-news-apologizes-for-false-claims-of-muslim-only-areas-in-england-and-france.html

phantom_power

Gizmo

Jumblegraws

Probably not what you're thinking of, but it does look like a Jimmy Carter caricature with a grey wig on.

It also makes me think of 90s era Pat Sharp.

Norton Canes

Buelligan