Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:53:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

new lynch LP in the works

Started by european son, February 23, 2004, 05:44:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TOCMFIC

Cool! When I saw the name Lynch I thought "Could it be?" And it is:)

falafel

Sorry to drag the post into uncharted territory, but I am feverishly excited by this link's revelation that a Twin Peaks Season 2 Box Set may be out by this October! Whoohoo!

What's Lynch's music like, though? It's pretty much all Badalamenti on the film soundtracks, isn't it?

NobodyGetsOutAlive

Excellent news. I had never come across that site before, so was well impressed. Fingers crossed for the Twin Peaks Season 2 set, lets also hope that when it come out it has decent extras too. I wish Lynch was good with his dvd extras, would save him having to bring out a Special Edition of Blue Velvet which really isn't that "special" since all you're really getting is a 35 minute documentary and a review from "Moving Pictures". Where is the 45 minute Dennis Hopper interview that's on the bog-standard dvd? Then again, the first set come in a limited edition slipcase, so no doubt I'll be buying it or this, sad bastard that I am.