Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:47:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Manchester meet?

Started by tookish, February 20, 2019, 09:32:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

When, then, ye balding fucks?

Saturday 23rd March
5 (38.5%)
Sunday 24th March
2 (15.4%)
Saturday 30th March
3 (23.1%)
APRIL FOOLS WHEYYYY LADS
5 (38.5%)
Saturday 6th April
5 (38.5%)
Sunday 7th April
3 (23.1%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Shoulders?-Stomach!

27th April. Manchester

Maybe at the pub you suggested (ill be there all day so no probs there)

holyzombiejesus

So it's still on? Good. I'll either come in the day or in the evening but can't do both. Probably the latter.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Other than pancreas deserting like Chuka Umunna I think everyone else mentioned hitherto was in. Hopefully we'll see a few unexpecteds like Too Many Cochranes and buzby who were knocking around last time.

Norton Canes

Is purlieu sticking around..?

Mr_Simnock

I'm in Blackpool running a 5k along the prom at 1pm so deciding if to try and make it in the afternoon (around 4).

purlieu

Quote from: Norton Canes on April 10, 2019, 03:24:00 PM
Is purlieu sticking around..?
This remains to be seen. Will it have any affect on attendance?

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Yeah, if you don't come it's off

purlieu

The campaign to make purlieu come.

Nah, I just don't have the money for it, sadly. Gonna be on the train home while you're all beer swilling.

Blinder Data

I'm actually going to be in Manchester when this is on but I'll be busy with something else! V disappointed

Kelvin

Quote from: Blinder Data on April 14, 2019, 04:45:58 PM
I'm actually going to be in Manchester when this is on but I'll be busy with something else! V disappointed

A shame. It would have been quite a coup to get President Donald Trump to the meet.

Blinder Data

Quote from: Kelvin on April 14, 2019, 05:04:29 PM
A shame. It would have been quite a coup to get President Donald Trump to the meet.

SAD! :-(

tookish

Flouncer

I've been meaning to go back to the Frank Sidebottom exhibition at the Central Library, as there's so much audio/video stuff it would take days to see it all... I could get two birds stoned at once and come to say hello, I suppose. Put me down as a maybe.

buzby

I'm going to see Stealing Sheep at YES that evening, so I hopefully I might be able to pop in for a bit beforehand.
The Market Tavern is in prime 'Martin Zero local history video' territory.

holyzombiejesus

If anyone wants to eat before (or nip out for food during) the meet, the Market Tavern is right next to Mackie Mayors which does loads of really nice food.

http://www.mackiemayor.co.uk/

Shoulders?-Stomach!

As it's coming up soon I would recommend starting a new thread with location date and time in title.

Kelvin

I should be attending but I'll be leaving a bit sooner than last time, as I have a work night out and the sexiest guy in the office put his hands on my back last week and told me he can't wait for it now he knows I'm going, so I think there's a chance we're getting married.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

What time works for everyone? I'll be in Manchester Midday-late so can do any time but if people prefer meeting after 3 I will do something cultural like bribe a tramp to wank into a paper bag.

holyzombiejesus

I'll probably have to put the boy to bed so won't be with you til 8ish.

pancreas

Can't seem to find any Beryllium on ebay, so you'll have to go without this time.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: pancreas on April 23, 2019, 11:13:47 AM
Can't seem to find any Beryllium on ebay, so you'll have to go without this time.

I know a lad who sells Strontium on Craigslist but you will have to bum at least part of him.

buzby

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on April 23, 2019, 02:11:56 PM
I know a lad who sells Strontium on Craigslist but you will have to bum at least part of him.
Given the location, Rutherfordium would be more apt (though it has to be bought fresh).

Kelvin

Early afternoon, 1ish suit me. Gives me time to get into Manchester, spend a decent amount of time with you guys, before heading off my work do for a few hours in the evening.

pancreas

I am actually well jell.