Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 09:35:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Being Frank: The Chris Sievey Story (Trailer!)

Started by Twed, February 21, 2019, 04:26:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twed

Wet Blanket

Hope it gets a wide release. I could quite cheerfully watch however many thousands of hours of unused material they must have amassed in the interim too.

Glebe

Twed

Glad it's being released "on digital" apparently at the same time as the theatre releases. I really want to be able to pay to see this.

bomb_dog

Paid up for the Kickstarter for this, and it's been in the works so long I don't mind it getting released to cinemas and festivals before I get my copy. Just glad it's finally coming out. I remember the updates mentioning the first cut being something like ten hours... and having to cut lots out to make it shorter must have been hard. But I would still want to see the 8.5hrs they assembled and then cut out.

Small Man Big Horse

I went to a Frank Sidebottom tribute gig almost a decade ago and they were looking for talking heads for this, and even wanted me to film a bit even though my only memory was of watching him as a kid and finding it funny. Obviously a lot more work has gone in to it since and I can't wait to see it, and hopefully a dvd release will contain a lot more footage.

Lost Oliver

It's showing in Wigan? Fuck!

I'd love to see this on a big screen. And by big I mean reasonably sized.

Shit Good Nose

Amazing, can't wait.

...um...what does "on digital" mean?

Twed

Being able to watch it online via official channels.

Twed

I ordered a bunch of merch to support the film and to freak out the Yankz, and Steve Sullivan sent me a nice note via email on shipping. Nice personal touch