Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:21:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Help me remember a game / Vapourware remembrances

Started by ToneLa, February 22, 2019, 08:31:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ToneLa

It was called "July" probably in the early 00s. The name alone tells you why it is so fucking ungooglable.

Console game I reckon.

It was some third-person proto-Hitman action game where you walked around Washington DC to kill the president or some shite.

It became vapourware.

Help me remember it better or else I decree my vapourware remembrances are better than yours and i could teach you but I'd have to charge!

HELP ME OR NAME VAPOURWARE THAT ISN'T HALF LIFE 3 OR EVEN BOTH

Cuellar

I think you're looking 'July', came out in the early 00s.

Pseudopath

There was a Dreamcast game called July: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8QZDHyyWH0

However, that's one of those visual novel type thingies and was never translated into English, so it's most likely not the game you describe and, even if it was, it probably wouldn't make one jot of sense.

ToneLa

Ooh. That's not it, this was some third person murder jobbie, but I'm impressed with a reply that's found googling for the word 'July' less abrasive than I have.

Wouldn't get away with that these days I tell ye. my new game is called Wednesday! Just type in the AOL keyword.