Author Topic: Folding Smartphones. Mate.  (Read 2508 times)

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

• This little motherfucker's tasty!
Re: Folding Smartphones. Mate.
« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2019, 10:53:19 PM »
What really is a crap gimmick are those Samsung phones with the rounded edges on the screen.

« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2019, 11:16:59 PM »
I'd also like to not have to charge it. Surely these individual Kindle books could be converted to some sort of non-electronic format? There must be something non-electric out there that can display these Kindle words! Something roughly Kindle-sized in a progressive arrangement, I don't mind if it's a little bit thicker as long as it's roughly the same weight

Thought I had something for you there for a moment, but the things I'm thinking of are mostly noticeably heavier than a Kindle.

ToneLa

• Kill your masters
« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2019, 11:22:11 PM »
Thought I had something for you there for a moment, but the things I'm thinking of are mostly noticeably heavier than a Kindle.

Weight isn't so bad as long as you can improve on the dowdy grey colour Kindles have. How about a coverlet? Perhaps one day technology will advance to the point where every Kindle print-oot has coverlets with custom designs!

Dex Sawash

• Silver Member
  • Upphängningspunkterna
« Reply #33 on: March 04, 2019, 01:41:18 AM »
A brief image search reveals that it comprehensively fails the non-wanky looking test.

Replies From View

• Rubbing linseed oil into the school cormorant.
  • Golden Member
  • Gargoyles have milk bags.
« Reply #34 on: March 04, 2019, 07:44:57 AM »
What really is a crap gimmick are those Samsung phones with the rounded edges on the screen.

Yeah, where the text you’re reading overlaps the sides so you have to keep rocking the phone back and forth.

ToneLa

• Kill your masters
« Reply #35 on: March 04, 2019, 07:47:18 AM »
I like those. I'd love a blower that is completely cylindrical. Rotating it constantly to read a long text. It would be exciting!

What's the fascination with quadrilaterals? Even if they don't want more than four sides, a trapezium phone would be unique indeed!

Samsung should do a round phone.

Replies From View

• Golden Member
« Reply #36 on: March 04, 2019, 08:17:21 AM »
How about a rock-shaped smartphone that you need to throw into a pond to activate?

« Reply #37 on: March 05, 2019, 02:37:45 AM »
Rock-shaped or otherwise, I'd advise against throwing any live electrical devices into ponds. You risk making all the fish psychic to women's needs, and nobody wants that (not even the fish).

Glebe

• I sure did that thing!
« Reply #38 on: March 05, 2019, 02:55:48 AM »
Make sure you purchase an actual folding smartphone - otherwise, you'll break your smartphone!

Shoulders?-Stomach!

• Are we human? Or are we toilet
    • http://jackanderton.jamendo.net/
« Reply #39 on: March 05, 2019, 05:17:04 AM »
Make sure you purchase an actual folding smartphone - otherwise, you'll break your smartphone!

Wouldn't look so smart then! Hehe

shiftwork2

• pies this is your time
« Reply #40 on: March 05, 2019, 07:58:07 AM »
My mate's dad works for Samsung and he's got the new liquid phone, keeps it in his loft.

seepage

• throwing a dog at some goblins
« Reply #41 on: March 05, 2019, 05:54:34 PM »
My mate's dad works for Samsung and he's got the new liquid phone, keeps it in his loft.

yes, analogue 'phones are going to be the next big thing. Digital isn't fast enough yet to do all the things we need a 'phone to do. 

Replies From View

• Golden Member
« Reply #42 on: March 06, 2019, 09:17:43 PM »
I went to America in the summer holidays and over there they have a phone that is a giant penis.  It's going to be all the rage here soon.  My Dad even bought one but you aren't allowed to see it because he says you'll break it.

« Reply #43 on: March 06, 2019, 10:36:00 PM »
Plenty of scope for confusion and embarrassment there, as I have a giant penis that's shaped like a phone.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

• Are we human? Or are we toilet
    • http://jackanderton.jamendo.net/
« Reply #44 on: March 06, 2019, 11:28:53 PM »

His loft? Must be shit I reckon