Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:07:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Michael Jackson canceled (new documentary)

Started by popcorn, March 01, 2019, 10:38:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

biggytitbo

Quote from: St_Eddie on March 01, 2019, 01:14:41 PM
Well, yes.  That's the unsubstantiated claim.

Well it was his doctor who said it, presumably he'd had a good rummage around downstairs, if only for a laugh.

popcorn

Quote from: biggytitbo on March 01, 2019, 01:27:31 PM

Well it was his doctor who said it, presumably he'd had a good rummage around downstairs, if only for a laugh.

Can I have a reliable source for this please?

chrispmartha

Quote from: Huxleys Babkins on March 01, 2019, 01:11:19 PM
"If they say why, why? Tell 'em that it's human nature."

Well it's not, Jacko, you sick fuck.

Written by Steve Porcaro off of Toto!

I don't quite know what to make of the who MJ noncing thing, I was/am a massive fan especially Off the Wall and Thriller which in terms of production and songwriting are up there with the best ever made, I've seen him live 3 times and am glad I did, but it has all tainted it a bit for me, I flip from of course he did it to surely they're after cash, and I suppose there is a good debate to be had on whether we can separate peoples art from their criminal behaviour, I thin it's quite difficult to do, I mean Lost Prophet sales will have plummeted I'm sure!

Jackson was a proper barn pot though

Jerzy Bondov

popcorn

Quote from: biggytitbo on March 01, 2019, 01:34:17 PM

I don't know if he's a reliable source or not but he said it - https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/michael-jackson-chemical-castration-father-joe-conrad-murray-the-blast-video-watch-a8444336.html

Bloody hell. I've searched around trying to find more evidence to corroborate this but only found this, which reckons the claim is unlikely: https://melmagazine.com/en-us/story/the-michael-jackson-chemical-castration-conspiracy-explained

Seems to be yet another MJ mystery episode, though I find it unlikely.

ToneLa

Biggy's conspiracy shite molests another promising young thread!

up_the_hampipe

This is going to be such a mess. R Kelly had some devoted supporters, but the weight of everything that came out overwhelmed that and now he's in jail. MJ has a lot more extremely devoted fans, who are utter lunatics. You'd have a better chance accusing Jesus Christ of fisting goats.

SteveDave

biggytitbo

Quote from: up_the_hampipe on March 01, 2019, 01:59:48 PM
This is going to be such a mess. R Kelly had some devoted supporters, but the weight of everything that came out overwhelmed that and now he's in jail. MJ has a lot more extremely devoted fans, who are utter lunatics. You'd have a better chance accusing Jesus Christ of fisting goats.

#cancelchrist

popcorn

Quote from: up_the_hampipe on March 01, 2019, 01:59:48 PM

So you think there's little chance of Michael Jackson going to jail?

daf

Let he (or she!!) among you, who has ne'er fisted a goat, cast the first stone.

Aaah . . Do you see? . . . Aaaaaahh!

ToneLa

Don't stop till you get enough. Bad. Behind the mask. Monster!

chrispmartha

Quote from: ToneLa on March 01, 2019, 02:09:23 PM
Don't stop till you get enough. Bad. Behind the mask. Monster!

Pretty young thing, Beat it, I just can't stop loving you, In the closet (both him and R Kelly with that one)...

Guilty.

daf

Little Susie - P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing) - In the Closet

Get on the Floor -  I Can't Help It - Touch the One You Love  - Scream -  Can't Let Her Get Away - Xscape - She's Out of My Life

Don't Be Messin' 'Round - With a Child's Heart

boki

popcorn

Quote from: daf on March 01, 2019, 02:24:33 PM
Little Susie - P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing) - In the Closet

Get on the Floor -  I Can't Help It - Touch the One You Love  - Scream -  Can't Let Her Get Away - Xscape - She's Out of My Life

Don't Be Messin' 'Round - With a Child's Heart

Off the Wall - Thriller - Bad - Dangerous - History

up_the_hampipe

Quote from: popcorn on March 01, 2019, 02:05:00 PM
So you think there's little chance of Michael Jackson going to jail?

Don't sass me, boy.

biggytitbo

Quote from: boki on March 01, 2019, 02:26:17 PM
This doesn't look good for Sonic 3.

They'll just continue to pretend he had nothing to do with it. Ditto Do the Bartman.

madhair60

massive bereavement

This goat you speak of. Was it underage (in goat years)?

ToneLa

These allegations are disgusting.

It's bad enough they say he's a nonce, but he's gay as well?? AND dead! Such fuckin slander

*replaces white glove with a black one for a mournful wank at Alton Towers*

St_Eddie

Quote from: biggytitbo on March 01, 2019, 01:34:17 PM
I don't know if he's a reliable source or not...

Hence why it's unsubstantiated and doesn't justify you saying this, as though it's some kind of definitive proof...

Quote from: biggytitbo on March 01, 2019, 01:27:31 PM

daf

Quote from: popcorn on March 01, 2019, 02:26:46 PM
Off the Wall - Thriller - Bad - Dangerous - History

Uri Spoon-Benders Dodgy Arse Rub Band - Jesus Was a Goat-Fister * - Unbreakable - Brokeable - Nonce

- - - -
*  (Judee Sill cover)

ToneLa

It doesn't matter if you're black or white to Michael, children. He won't stop til he gets enough.

Ugh

SteveDave

Woooo...I would not like to have tickets to see "Thriller Live- The Musical" on London's Shaftesbury Avenue right now. Although the website, quite rightly, says children under 4 won't be permitted. Just in case.

ToneLa

I wonder if there really is no such thing as bad publicity for some. By some I mean the 22 million monthly listeners on Spotify! Woaaah those numbers.

But will that figure go up after this hits HBO and C4?

popcorn

Quote from: ToneLa on March 01, 2019, 03:16:24 PM
I wonder if there really is no such thing as bad publicity for some. By some I mean the 22 million monthly listeners on Spotify! Woaaah those numbers.

But will that figure go up after this hits HBO and C4?

I'm sure it will.

I notice there's no Gary Glitter on Spotify.