Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 05:16:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Tory Party Watch: parts 8245–8249 & 117

Started by Absorb the anus burn, March 02, 2019, 11:16:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

biggytitbo

NoSleep

Zetetic

I suspect that's his official Parliamentary portrait. (They usually are on WIkipedia, and the background is the usual one.)

Edit: Actually it looks like it was, taken in 2017. It's since been removed. (Compare Rory and Iain.)

idunnosomename

You'd think his mum would have put his tie on properly if it was photos day

Phil_A

Like some grotesque Brundlefly hybrid of Richard Hammond and Willem Dafoe.

Replies From View

Sorry I should have said Willem Dafoe and everyone would have known who I'd meant.

Quote from: Replies From View on May 02, 2019, 07:51:04 AM
Weirdly though they've replaced him with Willem Defoe.

Slightly random choice but they are running out of options I suppose.

biggytitbo

Gossip from the house of commons shower room suggests he has a painted on anus.

idunnosomename

Dominic Raab looks like an alien bug in a person suit always trying his hardest but not quite pulling it off yet. keep on truckin' Raaby.

Replies From View

Quote from: biggytitbo on May 06, 2019, 12:09:32 PM
Gossip from the house of commons shower room suggests he has a painted on anus.

Can't be a T-800 model Terminator then.

I've heard Willem Dafoe has a painted on anus though (it's mentioned briefly on the making-of documentary for Sam Raimi's first Spider-Man film).

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Wasn't the greasy underling in House of Cards called Tim Stamper? That's the kind of cunt Stewart looks like, a sinister backroom underling that looks as if he's about to sweat maggots.

Phil_A

The grotesque hypocrisy of this Billy Bunter cunt is just absolutely limitless. This genuinely makes me seethe.

QuoteThe former Foreign Secretary took aim Mr Corbyn who "wants to live in an expensive house in Islington – but he wants other people to live in property owned by the state". Mr Johnson attacked the Labour party for losing whole councils in traditional Labour heartlands during the local elections. He said the losses show the "British public do not think Jeremy Corbyn represents the future".

LOOK AT HOW THIS FAT FUCK LIVES. LOOK AT IT.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/boris-johnson-clinging-rent-free-12949436

Fucking useless vainglorious cretinous sack of shit.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Phil_A on May 06, 2019, 05:37:21 PM
The grotesque hypocrisy of this Billy Bunter cunt is just absolutely limitless. This genuinely makes me seethe.

LOOK AT HOW THIS FAT FUCK LIVES. LOOK AT IT.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/boris-johnson-clinging-rent-free-12949436

Fucking useless vainglorious cretinous sack of shit.

And from a linked story: https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/boris-johnson-breaks-ministerial-code-12937618

QuoteBoris Johnson has broken the ministerial code by taking a new job within three months of leaving office.

The bumbling blonde Brexiteer returned to his role as a columnist for the Daily Telegraph just days after quitting as Foreign Secretary last week.

But he failed to ask watchdog Acoba before accepting the new job.

He gave up his £275,000-a-year column when he was given the role of Foreign Secretary in July 2016.

The code of conduct requires ministers to apply to the Advisory Committee on Business Appointments (Acoba) before accepting a new job.

I wish the Mirror hadn't added to the lolboris myth with that 'bumbling blonde Brexiteer' description, though. He doesn't bumble. He's a conniving cunt.

idunnosomename

Don't forget Johnson also tweeted he voted in the council elections last week when there aren't any in London then deleted it

BlodwynPig

Can we expect some serious repercussions?

Replies From View

finnquark

Quote from: idunnosomename on May 06, 2019, 07:35:30 PM
Don't forget Johnson also tweeted he voted in the council elections last week when there aren't any in London then deleted it

I thought he voted in the elections in South Oxfordshire, where one of his homes is.

Replies From View

Blumf

Quote from: finnquark on May 06, 2019, 09:58:41 PM
I thought he voted in the elections in South Oxfordshire, where one of his homes is.

What are the rules when you have several houses? Do you get to vote in all areas?

DrGreggles

Quote from: Blumf on May 06, 2019, 10:48:30 PM
What are the rules when you have several houses? Do you get to vote in all areas?

His registered electoral address has to be in his parliamentary constituency.

idunnosomename

Remember when Johnson spoke up for the people of Uxbridge that he would "lay down in front of the bulldozers" to stop a third runway at Heathrow

Now that's gaining traction as a main evil capitalist policy of his party he's gone quiet on what will literally destroy countryside habitats and established villages for a load of tarmac for cunts like him to go off on business trips to make more money from selling each other bombs or whatever

Paul Calf

Quote from: Replies From View on May 06, 2019, 10:00:59 PM
A painted-on anus only counts as bumbling when the paint is gold colour.

*polite applause*

imitationleather

When politicians are that poorly turned-out I can't help but suspect it's a calculated attempt to seem charmingly eccentric.

Howj Begg

Good to see Robin Gibb back from the dead.

NoSleep

More like an unholy splicing of Keith Richards and Gyles Brandreth.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: imitationleather on May 07, 2019, 12:04:55 PM
When politicians are that poorly turned-out I can't help but suspect it's a calculated attempt to seem charmingly eccentric.

Precis

Buelligan

Quote from: idunnosomename on May 07, 2019, 07:59:04 AM
Remember when Johnson spoke up for the people of Uxbridge that he would "lay down in front of the bulldozers" to stop a third runway at Heathrow

Now that's gaining traction as a main evil capitalist policy of his party he's gone quiet on what will literally destroy countryside habitats and established villages for a load of tarmac for cunts like him to go off on business trips to make more money from selling each other bombs or whatever

Bombling, then.  I think that's normally red and white concentric rings.