Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:55:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Tory Party Watch: parts 8245–8249 & 117

Started by Absorb the anus burn, March 02, 2019, 11:16:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cuellar

Quote from: Replies From View on July 17, 2019, 04:42:52 PM
Really depressing comments under that as well.

Hahaha someone with a Brexit Party profile pic posting a photoshopped image of Khan holding a sign saying 'IF YOU THINK I'M A STONE COLD LOSER SHARE THIS POST'

0 likes 0 retweets

Cursus

Quote from: The GuardianThe home secretary, Sajid Javid, has singled out Nigel Farage and the Brexit party for praise in a speech in London, saying: "They are not extremists."

In an incongruous moment in a speech about countering extremism, Javid said "credit" was due to Farage for walking away from his former party, Ukip, as it lurched to the far right. The move will be seen by some as an effort by the Tory party to extend an olive branch to the Brexit party.

Javid's comments come amid increased speculation about the role Farage and the Brexit party might play alongside a Boris Johnson-led Conservative party. The possibility of a future Tory-Brexit party coalition has been speculated upon, along with various roles for Farage such as a trade envoy to the US.

Alberon

The roads are fucking shocking around here, but it's a Tory stronghold they'd never lose. So I suspect they can't be arsed to try bribing us with driveable roads.

idunnosomename

HAMMOND OUTTA THIS SHIT

But of course even the nicest tory would rather see Great Britain ripped asunder and subsumed into magma before Corbyn became PM

Paul Calf

He jumped before he was pushed there's no way Johnson would tolerate Almond in his cabinet: he's an unapologetic Remainer and far too interested in meticulously getting the boring details right. 

holyzombiejesus

Quote from: idunnosomename on July 21, 2019, 09:10:41 PM
HAMMOND OUTTA THIS SHIT

But of course even the nicest tory would rather see Great Britain ripped asunder and subsumed into magma before Corbyn became PM

It's shit when you see people like Hammond and Damien Green who, whilst obviously boring and devoid of personality, seem like they could be relatively decent people but then you realise that they're tory cunts who do things like stop the funding for burying children and they belong in hell. Having said that, I think I prefer either of those two to Jess Phillips.

bgmnts

Is there a cushier, less inspired existence than life in the civil service? It's pure nothing bureaucracy isn't it?

jobotic

Yeah it's fuck all. The MPs should implement all the laws themselves. Who needs people to make the country work? They should all be riding unicycles or being magicians, something inspiring.

bgmnts

Exactly. Worthless self serving automatons.

Johnny Yesno

Fambo Number Mive

Alan Duncan has also resigned to demand an emergency Commons debate to give MPs a chance to say whether they supported Mr Johnson's "wish to form a government"

Dr Trouser

Bercow said no. When even Bercow thinks you've lost the plot, it's probably time to go home and have a quiet nap.

greencalx

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on July 22, 2019, 04:04:52 PM
Alan Duncan has also resigned to demand an emergency Commons debate to give MPs a chance to say whether they supported Mr Johnson's "wish to form a government"

Surely you've got No Confidence motions for that?

Paul Calf

There's more than one way to bin a twat.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Paul Calf on July 21, 2019, 10:25:54 PM
He jumped before he was pushed there's no way Johnson would tolerate Almond in his cabinet: he's an unapologetic Remainer and far too interested in meticulously getting the boring details right.

I wonder how long the borisgraph has been sitting on this?
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/11/exclusive-chancellor-philip-hammond-took-personal-stake-food/?WT.mc_id=tmg_share_tw

Cuellar

#BorisDay trending on twitter. Don't know if it's a pun on Doris Day, or just an annoying hashtag.

Either way, open my veins.

Blumf

Quote from: Cuellar on July 23, 2019, 09:55:16 AM
#BorisDay trending on twitter. Don't know if it's a pun on Doris Day, or just an annoying hashtag.

Either way, open my veins.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Paul Calf on July 22, 2019, 11:02:21 PM
There's more than one way to bin a twat.

[tag]Paul Simon considers rewrite[/tag]

ajsmith2

Quote from: Blumf on July 23, 2019, 10:17:54 AM

That looks like a T shirt: surprised such a C list Viz character merited one if so.

Paul Calf

BlodwynPig

studpuppet

king_tubby

Can't see this binning off of most of the cabinet being described as a 'Stalinist purge' by the centrist commenteriat.

Odd that.

idunnosomename

dan "the centrist commentariat distilled into a gigantic fucking moron" hodges misses the point by spoofing "not THOSE jews" by equating Jews with left-wing views sympathetic to Palestinians with uh, Priti Patel

https://twitter.com/DPJHodges/status/1154081375131185153

BlodwynPig

QuoteRichboy

@LiberallyZion

Replying to @DPJHodges
Exactly. The modern left are absolutely clueless

This person represents the biggest threat to Britain.

phantom_power

Dan Hodges is possibly the biggest cunt on earth. He tweeted recently that Corbynism was the biggest racial threat ever, more than the BNP, the NF or the EDL. This cunt works for the Daily Mail and pretends to give a shit about racism and that the only reason he is attacking Corbyn is on moral grounds