Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 10:47:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pressing SwiftKey's predictions over and over

Started by ToneLa, March 03, 2019, 12:29:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ToneLa

The first thing I want to do is explain why the email was sent to the wrong address and it is the same as the email I sent it to the wrong email and it was a wee typo so it should have a good email to confirm it is correct for me and too much of the same issue for me and too much of the same issue for me and too much of

I don't know what provincial shit you bought into it but I follow the science and it seems well worth it and I will have to be in the mood for the next manager in through the revolving door

The movie 🎦 on Sunday morning is fine for a couple 👫 and I don't have the gloss on your end 🔚 I think 🤔 will probably put a few years back 🔙 and then a bit more than just what they said they could put it on their list 📃 it's a very big one for a few quid a couple 👫 and it's a very nice idea 💡 so it looks a lot more likely for a few years now and then a couple 👫 on it too if that's what she is doing

ToneLa

I so tired of negative people of people asking me about my life making fun of my unemployment devaluing any attempt at being nice overlooking me riding roughshod always I try I really try they're so toxic awful people nasty

Sebastian Cobb

shit myself again and again and again and again

ToneLa

Fucking hell is a good thing 66666

Dole is fucking up a bit of a weird question these days and the other one is a bit of a weird question these days

Drugs are a bit rich for kids but they will be resigning from the government payrolls and the government has a better understanding of the government and its citizens and its citizens of its own

(that last one has me fuckin enthralled)

PlanktonSideburns

This is my kind of thread, but I think I have a look at the moment, but I think I have a look at the moment, but I think I have a look at the moment, and I will be able to get the best way to get the best way to get the best way to badger, I have a look at the moment, but I think I have a badger, I have a ferret, I have a look at the moment, fucking, I have a oh for fucks sake of your choice of the most important thing is that the new year to you, I have a look forward and the family of four of the year and the rest is a good idea, I am not a 21st of the day of my favourite colour is the first

BlodwynPig

Friends read further when how is kelp under start brain out? Well and foreign Jason ongoing blanket tribunal with it and Sao Tome is.

PlanktonSideburns

I don't think mine works as well as yours and 82 to 2 to be a problem, I will have to go on to a friend of mine, and the other side, and a half day, and I 21st century, when I get a quote for a few minutes walk to the right to be a good time to time, and I will be able to get the best price on the phone, I have a look at the moment, but I think I have a look at the moment, so you will need a bit more time with the following models and each of these things are good, and the rest is the most of my favourite colour, the more you will find a job, and the rest is the most of my favourite colour and black pepper to be able the same way, but it would like us know when the new York and a bit like to be able to get the best price

Matt I was just wondering if you had the anus anus anus or something like rotten eggs or sausage and egg or maybe pie and anus anus anus anus

Mate have you got those notes of pink and white papers with the latest news from our system immediately by using our online free anal cavity wall insulation and urinating down the side of a man who is somehow connected to the internet.

Captain Z

I am a beautiful person. The comments for your help. I have been a while. I have been a while. I have been a while. I have been a while. I have been a while.

ToneLa

Haha, everyones SwiftKey has 'I'm a beautiful person built in!

Shoulders?-Stomach!

The only one of those things that are not filtered into your browser to the same destination and the second time in the last few years now being processed and shipped to you as soon as possible and if it is not available for remote playback of the best way to get to see you soon love it when you have a good idea for the delay in responding to this message and all the way I can see the world is full of energy and enthusiasm and passion and dedication and commitment and the rest is a bit more about the same people who have been trying for the first time in the UK and Europe and Asia and Africa and presently working with a lot of people are going to be in touch soon about this and I will be able to make sure you will find out more information about the possibility of working in your country and I will send you a free trial of Amazon marketplace to discover the truth about abs plastic bag of chips

BlodwynPig

Death of the day after the day of a day off I am writing this morning to see how much I can get from my work day in my day to get it done I can get my stuff out and get my work out tomorrow morning I can get it done tomorrow morning I can do a good day tomorrow morning and then I can come to get my stuff and get my work out tomorrow morning

Uncle TechTip

never heard back from him to try and make it to you tomorrow if that's ok with you or your mom is going to be in town on the weekend of July 4th of the month so I will be there at the end of July 4th and I have to go through this is a good one for the interview and the other one is is a e ee e I will be in touch soon with the female and male or female Prince and the other way and the Netherlands is that you have a good night at work I love the idea of the time and time to come home yet and I don't know if I was to get a ride to the airport on the 4th floor of the library and I will be there in the morning to see if you can get it to the shop and get it to you tomorrow morning at the latest so I can get it to you tomorrow morning at the latest so I can get the money 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

Cuellar

Yeah that sounds fine but if we can do it with piece then we could use a good quality piece to put it in touch as well but if you get the other day it would help if I can have another go with a few bits and bits with them on my sleeve or anything with them on my phone after a few minutes or a couple minutes away or a couple minutes before we head out in a bit more to the gym then back at home for a bit post work to sort the stuff for you so I don't know why anyone else has trouble viewing the phone yet please feel OK just a quick hello from here for me and the family

ToneLa

You can also use the following information to help you to get information about the course you can use to contact us by email or telephone or email to contact us for further information on our services or contact details for further information

Shoulders?-Stomach!

The media report has been sent from Windows and Linux and Mac and cheese

The only problem with this is that I am a little dude and it's not even in my car. I can't understand why people think that it's not in their own way of saying that.

The idea that you can get to see him in the next few days and then he's going to get the money back in his life and then you will get him a little bit of it because he's not wanting you to come. The idea!

ToneLa

Shit and Biggy are the most likely to have any of them or are there to be a party pooper and virtue signal this a bit as well

seepage

after some of SwiftKey Healthcare's predictions I swiftly uninstalled it.

ToneLa

Quote from: seepage on March 05, 2019, 05:21:43 PM
after some of SwiftKey Healthcare's predictions I swiftly uninstalled it.

But you didnae post em and that's terrible because, as SwiftKey says you have to be in the mood to be a party pooper and virtue signal this a bit as well as prior iterations of this thread as it's central to their split from the Labour Party and

... IT'S FUCKING PSYCHIC

seepage

^ sorry, I thought baldness, phimosis & death (not necessarily in that order) were for general bullshit, not HSArt!

ToneLa

Quote from: seepage on March 05, 2019, 05:41:03 PM
^ sorry, I thought baldness, phimosis & death (not necessarily in that order) were for general bullshit, not HSArt!

I don't know what provincial shit is like but I think it's a meme now rather than a bit of a weird question these days and the other one is a bit of a weird question

I'm sure there's something else that popping into your spam filter or a gameboy but it seems to be working now and it's still not going anywhere so long now I don't know if it's a good thing.