Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 02:49:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Throwing a cheese slice on a baby

Started by biggytitbo, March 04, 2019, 08:28:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beagle 2

thraxx

I need about 8 babies for a carney fairground game I am creating. I'm alright for cheese slices ta. 3 slices on the baby you can pick any prize you want, but I've run out of the Mini BB guns.

I've just emptied a sack of spuds on a pensioner (not a euphemism). I can't see it catching on.

Blumf

If you do this with Leerdammer slices, do you get bonus points for getting the holes to line up with the baby's eyes?

Replies From View

Quote from: biggytitbo on March 04, 2019, 11:02:45 AM
Surely cheese slices aren't made of cheese though? Its a kind of clammy perspex isnt it?

That's how they can be dispensed by daffodil, yes.

Replies From View

Quote from: Blumf on March 04, 2019, 12:06:50 PM
If you do this with Leerdammer slices, do you get bonus points for getting the holes to line up with the baby's eyes?

No you get bonus points for realigning the baby's eyes to match up with the holes.

Dex Sawash

Stupid trusting babies don't even try to avoid getting sliced.

Dex Sawash

W a it, i like singled out better than sliced

BlodwynPig

I've just shovelled my nephew into an abandoned Midland bank from the past.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Just through a baby at some cheese, which is the correct way around, or my name is Paul Talbot.

biggytitbo

A cheese slice over the eyes would make quite a good superhero disguise wouldn't it, if you'd had a massive mental breakdown.

Blumf

Quote from: biggytitbo on March 04, 2019, 04:54:49 PM
A cheese slice over the eyes would make quite a good superhero disguise wouldn't it, if you'd had a massive mental breakdown.

biggytitbo

Cheese man already exists, he has been standing in for piers Morgan on good morning Britain.

Blue Jam

Like a badger with an afro throwing sparklers at the Pope

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on March 04, 2019, 04:47:10 PM
Just through a baby at some cheese, which is the correct way around, or my name is Paul Talbot.

Read that again

Jittlebags

I've heard of cheese babies where you drink too much cold lager after a fondue leading to a big lump of solid cheese in the stomach which just won't shift.

Replies From View

Cold Meat Platter

Quote from: Blue Jam on March 04, 2019, 05:39:40 PM
Like a badger with an afro throwing sparklers at the Pope

Like a family of foxes and they're glowering at some soap.

a duncandisorderly

Quote from: Cold Meat Platter on March 05, 2019, 08:13:56 PM
Like a family of foxes and they're glowering at some soap.

like you've eaten loads of hemp & now your shit has turned to rope.

a duncandisorderly

my two like those mini baby bell things, with the superfluous cellophane & wax wrapped round the cheesey bit. can I score extra points by getting these things into their orifices on the first shot? should I unwrap them first? boy here wants to unwrap the fuckers himself, but insists that I take away the detritus before he'll eat the cheese. this is making things complicated. we have slices too, but they have to be in bits of bread or the kids won't touch them. launching them un-breaded at the children is like pushing two south-pole magnets together. they're evolved.

Twed

I got this wrong and threw my baby at the cheese slices. His curds are spilling out

Twed

Stoneage Dinosaurs

Sounds like Brian Eno's run out of song titles.

a duncandisorderly

Twed

a duncandisorderly

Cerys

Crying with laughter, here.  I am a bad person.

Jittlebags

20m, 25kg truckle drop. Bring it on. Photograph that, ya Bastod.