Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:32:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Throwing a cheese slice on a baby

Started by biggytitbo, March 04, 2019, 08:28:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twed

a duncandisorderly

Johnny Yesno

Johnny Yesno

These videos, though. They're shit, aren't they?

Stoneage Dinosaurs

Chris France (where lots of cheese is made)

David Byrne(d) toast. What cheese goes on.

Norton Canes

non capisco

Jerzy Bondov

I find that first video really upsetting. His little trusting face and then the way he winces when the cheese hits him. Poor bastard.

They trust you so much. I was up on a high bridge with my boy and I had a Peter's Mad Thought that I could just pitch him over the edge, and I'm sure that for the first few seconds of the fall he'd think it was a fun game. He'd probably laugh. The thought of that laugh turning to a cry as he realises he's been betrayed by his dad has haunted me. I'm not going up there again.

biggytitbo

Quote from: Jerzy Bondov on March 06, 2019, 11:58:45 AM
I find that first video really upsetting. His little trusting face and then the way he winces when the cheese hits him. Poor bastard.

They trust you so much. I was up on a high bridge with my boy and I had a Peter's Mad Thought that I could just pitch him over the edge, and I'm sure that for the first few seconds of the fall he'd think it was a fun game. He'd probably laugh. The thought of that laugh turning to a cry as he realises he's been betrayed by his dad has haunted me. I'm not going up there again.

Shouldn't this be in the Michael Jackson thread?

Dex Sawash

Have daughter's baby* 4 weekend but no cheese slices. Need CaB suggestions.

* my granddaughter

Uncle TechTip

Crack an egg over its head and then rub it in, I mean egg white is good for the hair isn't it?

touchingcloth

I just saved up my baby's milk sicks in a bag before freezing it into slices and then threw one at its head.

Except it wasn't its milk sicks: it was its older brother and sister and pet dog. All minced.

Twed

Quote from: Dex Sawash on March 10, 2019, 12:23:57 AM
Have daughter's baby* 4 weekend but no cheese slices. Need CaB suggestions.

* my granddaughter
Simply make another child run until it produces a lot of lactic acid, allow the child to coagulate, drain its whey and then lob that product at your granddaughter.

touchingcloth

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Draining a colostomy bag filled with mulched duvet shattings on a friend
Gargling then spewing day-glo barbiturates over a month of Alans
Bopping a dog in the gob
Skinning a Presidential Candidate alive to death
Lamping a lover of lozenges in the lower lumbar

H-O-W-L

Quote from: biggytitbo on March 06, 2019, 12:19:07 PM

Shouldn't this be in the Michael Jackson thread?

I imagine there'd be a "Hee-Hee" in there for sure.

garnish

Quote from: steve98 on March 04, 2019, 08:48:06 AM
Imagine your child was just being born and chuckin' cheese slices on it as it emerges.

wow this would be very random!

Replies From View

They have no concept of mortality or even trust at that age so you can't really hurt their feelings with such things.

I don't know the age of your son of course, but there's no harm making assumptions that could lead to a child being plunged off a bridge, is there.