Author Topic: RuPaul's Drag Race season 11  (Read 197 times)

Blue Jam

• St. Bastard's in Knucklesford
RuPaul's Drag Race season 11
« on: March 04, 2019, 07:53:23 PM »
Just watched the first episode and feeling a bit relieved to note that the standard already seems much higher than that of the slightly ropey series 10.

So far I like Oddly Evie, Scarlett Envy and Soju, they seem a bit more original and to me they stand out as doing their own thing more than most. Silky seems like the Eureka of this series- too loud and too keen to dominate everything, I hope she sashays away soon. So many O'Haras and Davenports too- some more original names please, girls. Guest judge Miley Cyrus wasn't too convincing as a drag king but she was clearly having a blast.

In other Drag Race news, Drag Race UK (with guest judges Alan Carr and Graham Norton) will be here later this year...

Re: RuPaul's Drag Race season 11
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2019, 08:23:14 PM »
I wasn't impressed at all with the showing from the first episode. All the runways were shite except Brooke Lynn and Akeria. Silky is Eureka part 2, just fuck off.

Cuellar

• Push off my wire
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2019, 08:52:07 PM »
I'm sure it's partly in the edit but fucking Silky Ganache is already getting on my (and everyone else's apparently) tits.

Was nice to see a costume creating challenge again though, felt quite old school.

Jockice

• I really have red hair. And a **********.
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2019, 11:13:47 PM »
Anyone from Dumbarton on it this time?

Blue Jam

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2019, 03:48:35 PM »
Anyone from Dumbarton on it this time?

Sadly not...

I wasn't impressed at all with the showing from the first episode. All the runways were shite except Brooke Lynn and Akeria. Silky is Eureka part 2, just fuck off.

I liked Soju (and thought she was more Priscilla than Elvis, be fair, bitches) but that runway effort was truly woeful. Kahanna's wasn't much better- an inability to sew has been the downfall of many a queen, do they never learn? Brooke Lynne Hytes' effort was the best by far, terrible drag name though.

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2019, 05:21:14 PM »
6-way lipsync, what a fucking mess. Everyone in the bottom deserved to go home (except Akeria, that runway was stunning).
Silky gets on my tits but she was so entertaining in Untucked (a reveal for an argument!).

Next week is a Trump musical, prepare for a shitshow.

Blue Jam

« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2019, 09:43:08 PM »
If she makes it to Snatch Game Plastique Tiara is so doing Nikki Minaj
« Last Edit: March 17, 2019, 10:37:56 PM by Blue Jam »