Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:29:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length

RuPaul's Drag Race season 11

Started by Blue Jam, March 04, 2019, 07:53:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue Jam

Blue Jam

Blue Jam

Oh fuck, Silky will be in the fucking final won't she?

Blue Jam

Cuellar

Worst top 4 in years. It's Roxxy Andrews all over again.

Brooke or Akeria need to win for me to win dinner off my girlfriend. But Yvie will win of course.

Blue Jam

I hope so. If Silky wins this I'm going to puke.

Blue Jam

Reunion show up now. Ahhh I love Vanjie, she woz robbed. Love Yvie's bathtime drag. Ra'jah is still a dick.

Blue Jam

According to rumours, AS5 is filming now (looking up the cast, ehhh not exactly "stars" but OK). S12 to follow. Drag Race UK to air in October, with AS5 and S12 immediately after. With the oversaturation of content is this the year we all collectively burn out on the franchise?

alan nagsworth

Fuck I totally forgot about this thread. I'm always looking for more places to chat about this show as well, having watched seasons 3-6 about three times through each and obsessively gawped at all the rest over the last five years or so.

Anyway I'm glad Yvie won. I was rooting for Brooke Lynn as having the star quality for a while but towards the end she came across as quite a bit too much of a self-involved knobhead. I get the impression she was really not  arsed about ending her relationship with Vanjie, who looked quite upset about it in the reunion episode.

I definitely think the Vanjie thing cost her the crown. Going by the track record, it was hers to lose. She came off as cold towards Vanjie and Scarlett (2 fan favourites) in the reunion and it tipped the audience towards Yvie. When the LFTC was that close, they probably put a lot of weight towards the social media push for Yvie.

Brook lynne also wouldn't have been in the bottom on the 2nd last episode she wasn't with Vanjie, there was no way the producers were going to let the opportunity for a Branjie lipsync pass.