Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 19, 2024, 05:54:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Wrestling: The Baron Corbin Era

Started by Z, March 08, 2019, 01:10:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ToneLa

Quote from: Delete Delete Delete on March 11, 2019, 12:02:34 AM
Nah, The Bar are great when used correctly. Check out some of the smash mouth matches they had with The Hardy Boys.

The Hug and Suck connection Del!! I like the Bar I'm not doing Pillman's gimmick

And speaking of gimmicks Elias wants another thousand bucks AND ANOTHER AD BREAK KILLS IT

Ja'moke

I'm enjoying the "Elias recaps the show so far with insults" gimmick.

Deanjam

Loving Elias as the Greek chorus.

hummingofevil

Elias has very nice arms and shoulders.

up_the_hampipe

Quote from: Ja'moke on March 11, 2019, 12:04:06 AM
I'm enjoying the "Elias recaps the show so far with insults" gimmick.

Yes, can of coke to creative on that one. Perfect usage.

Ha I'm enjoying this expermental booking. Its a great idea to give a whole PPV Heel heat considering the pay off is when all the Faces win at mania. I actually want to see this end now with Becky loosing, because it makes sense to help the build to mania.

ToneLa

I might... even... like... Heel Shane

up_the_hampipe

Quote from: Delete Delete Delete on March 11, 2019, 12:05:32 AM
Ha I'm enjoying this expermental booking. Its a great idea to give a whole PPV Heel heat considering the pay off is when all the Faces win at mania. I actually want to see this end now with Becky loosing, because it makes sense to help the build to mania.

Ronda to interfere and do some legit MMA shit on her.

Ja'moke

Perhaps a surprise Ricochet & Black win here for a face pop??

up_the_hampipe

Well, Becky is the one with the twitter fingers. Ronda has the trigger fingers. Becky's bout to get bodied by a fightin'.... woman.

ToneLa

Ronda will come out and say "I'm workin you" and "you should sell now" and "you should put me over" because she's doing a late WCW gimmick

... Timothy isn't here, I'm wasting my time

Ja'moke

ToneLa

up_the_hampipe

Great showing from Black and Ricochet.

Ja'moke

Dawson stroking Wilder's hair. Adorable.

up_the_hampipe

Cole specifying how Dean Ambrose is leaving because he's not re-signing. Hmmmmm... I'm feeling this is now a work. It wasn't, but now 'tis.

Mobius

Quote from: ToneLa on March 11, 2019, 12:25:40 AM
Ricochet is such a star

Yeah not only is he probably the best high flyer in the world he's also insanely strong and a fantastic seller. He really is brilliant, so crisp.

hummingofevil

I think I actually loathe Carmella. Awful.

ToneLa

Quote from: hummingofevil on March 11, 2019, 12:31:24 AM
I think I actually loathe Carmella. Awful.

I sort of like her in the sense I respect what she's trying to do and have sympathy for the stupid fucking booking they push on her constantly

Oh well, JOE JOE JOE JOE

.. Samoa Joe queers the field?

Carmella reminds me of someones sexy trashy Aunt.

ToneLa

Quote from: Delete Delete Delete on March 11, 2019, 12:37:47 AM
Carmella reminds me of someones sexy trashy Aunt.

I'd like to get to know this someone. Get real chummy. Go with them to family gatherings

This is another great match btw. The fuck? Fastlane is one of those "shit on paper, good irl" PPVs isn't it

up_the_hampipe

ToneLa

It sure as fuck wasn't memorable. But that might be my addled mind

Some of it is still odd. I baulked at Rey's match being a random 4 way but here I am enjoying it!

And the Kofi stuff is just confusing but stinks of "build a babyface for mania against the odds"

JOE WINS

up_the_hampipe

Furious that Truth didn't dust off the shoulder before doing the five knuckle shuffle.

hummingofevil

If they dont do Truth-Cena at Mania with Cena answering open challenge they missing a trick.

edit: they not doing it.

Truth would be great spearheading a 24/7 title defence of a hardcore title.