Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 08:49:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Wrestling: The Baron Corbin Era

Started by Z, March 08, 2019, 01:10:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hummingofevil

And here comes the fucking skull king. King of the fucking geeks more like. Batista chants and big pop; so that going well for them.

Édit: that was shit.

Mobius

Triple H is more insufferable than any McMahon nowadays

hummingofevil

Quote from: Mobius on March 12, 2019, 02:15:04 AM
Triple H is more insufferable than any McMahon nowadays

"Mania? Is that what this is about?" has to be up there with one of the dumbest lines in WWE in ages.

up_the_hampipe

That segment was pretty bad. Also, the back of Batista's head is very testicular.

hummingofevil

Just watched the Alexis Bliss but back. It's fucking perfect.

"And your host of WrestleMania is... me!!"

"You deserve it."

*smiles, walks to the back and throws a belt at Vince*

Ja'moke

From Reddit, Batista & Triple H meet Spice Girls - https://streamable.com/2gmgg

up_the_hampipe

Just saw Fighting With My Family. Fun little film, would recommend. Just try not to let the wrestling nerd within you get distracted by all the innaccuracies. Definitely don't keep pointing things out like the absolute mark in the row in front of me.

Ja'moke

Orton and Styles selling their thrown together feud in one promo segment. Really liked that.

Another fun Smackdown so far.

ToneLa

Quote from: Ja'moke on March 13, 2019, 01:18:34 AM
Orton and Styles selling their thrown together feud in one promo segment. Really liked that.

Another fun Smackdown so far.

Wassup my Orton/Styles-optimistic brother

Where the fuck can I watch this live on the downlow? I usually pirate Smackdown (can you blame me?)

Quote from: up_the_hampipe on March 12, 2019, 08:36:45 PM
Just saw Fighting With My Family. Fun little film, would recommend. Just try not to let the wrestling nerd within you get distracted by all the innaccuracies. Definitely don't keep pointing things out like the absolute mark in the row in front of me.

Duly noted. I was interested, just not TOO interested.

But the reviews are heartening

hummingofevil

You need to watchwrestling , sorry I meant watch wrestling.

hummingofevil

"Your people don't deserve anything." Ha ha ha ha.

Ja'moke

WWE title should main event WM at this point.

ToneLa

Quote from: Ja'moke on March 13, 2019, 02:02:02 AM
WWE title should main event WM at this point.

I see this but I'd still think it progressive if it's the women

Mobius

Would've said Ronda Vs Becky should headline a while ago, but it's cooled off now and become a mess.

Bryan Vs Kofi would be fantastic end of the show but it'll probably be Seth Brock

Thought that AJ Randy stuff was awesome

Deanjam

AJ/Orton was good cos they both got good barbs in without really making the other look weak *cough* Cena/Reigns *cough*

Expect AJ to help Kofi beat Orton next week.

I'd love it if the Becky match doesn't main event Mania, not only because I don't care about the match, but the absolute meltdown on Twitter will be a joy to behold.

up_the_hampipe

There's reports going around that Eminem has struck a deal to do a soundtrack for WWE 2K20, including an appearance on Smackdown when it goes to FOX.

That is huge. One of the only celebrity appearances I could ever be excited for.

Deanjam

Is Eminem still a big deal? I speak as someone who interest in popular music died with the nineties.

Ja'moke

Quote from: Deanjam on March 13, 2019, 12:06:31 PM
Is Eminem still a big deal? I speak as someone who interest in popular music died with the nineties.

His music is nowhere near as good as it used to be, but yeah, he's still massive. Still had one of the top ten biggest selling albums of 2018.

up_the_hampipe

BeardFaceMan

Eminem is a massive nerd too isn't he so it's not a stretch to say he's a fan of wrestling, we may get a celebrity crossover thats actually worth watching out of this. Most of the time it's people there yelling "Summerfest!" purely for promotional purposes as they have no interest in wrestling, hopefully this will be different.

Ja'moke

Speaking of musical guests, remember when Bo Dallas embarrassed Flo Rida in a battle rap on Raw?

ToneLa

Quote from: Ja'moke on March 13, 2019, 01:42:41 PM
Speaking of musical guests, remember when Bo Dallas

WHO

Quoteembarrassed Flo Rida

WHO

Quotein a battle rap on Raw?

WHO

mikeyg27

ROYAL QUEST TICKETS CONFIRMED WOOP WOOP

I'm in cheapskate mode right now so it had to be up in the gods, but the Copper Box is small enough that it doesn't matter too much (it's not like being at the back of the O2).

And they confirmed Red Shoes is going to be there!

hummingofevil

We going. Front row seats in the stands. Sold over 5k already so should be brilliant. Osprey and ZSJ also confirmed so there are going to be at least 5 mega pops and that isn't counting Ishi or Sukuki who may or may not be there.

Dragon Lee vs Ishimori vs Bandido for MSG. Any match that tops that will be match of Mania week. It's going to be off the fucking scale good.

Timothy

Also got tickets. Can't wait.

Also hope that Kofi VS Bryan will main event Mania. Have Kofi win the title at the end of Mania and no one can be sour.

hummingofevil

Dave reckons Ibushi for London too.

mikeyg27

Quote from: hummingofevil on March 14, 2019, 04:50:21 PM
Dave reckons Ibushi for London too.

Feeling woozy all of a sudden.

Ibushi once moonsaulted off a car and set of a load of fireworks a couple of stops down the Central Line. Maybe him and Ospreay can try and do something off the top of the RUN sculpture out front of the CB. Or jump in the canal.