Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 09:31:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Which two cartoon characters fucking is funniest?

Started by ToneLa, March 08, 2019, 02:24:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ToneLa

BeeQuiet giving a leisurely suck to Elmer Fudd is rocking my world right aboot now.

ToneLa

Happy to also put a good word in for Igor from Count Duckula & Eek! The Cat. Eek indeed, my feline friend!

ToneLa

MTV Liquid Television's The Head and The Big Bad I Said No is a rather alluring pairing.

ToneLa

Astro from the Jetsons is quite an amusing "dance partner" when his partner is non other than Elroy from the Jetsons

ToneLa

I've always wanted to see old Grampa Simpson get his end away in The Pink Panther

BlodwynPig

Quote from: ToneLa on March 08, 2019, 02:31:26 AM
Astro from the Jetsons is quite an amusing "dance partner" when that partner is non other than Elroy from the Jetsons

For some reason I read that in the voice of Robert Kilroy-Silk and can't stop laughing.

ToneLa

It seems Launchpad might tangle with Skeeter tonight. But who will "win"?

ToneLa

You really have to worry for The Maxx with this special surprise Betty Rubble has strapped on. Indeed, it is The Maxx who will be the Betty tonight!

ToneLa

Quote from: BlodwynPig on March 08, 2019, 02:34:37 AM
For some reason I read that in the voice of Robert Kilroy-Silk and can't stop laughing.

Your vote has been counted and the Kickstarter campaign to gain the necessary rights has begun. Why, you've even named a good narrator!

ToneLa

I'm not sure Fievel is "going west", unless going west is some sort of obscure metaphor for having it off with Henry's Cat

ToneLa

Penfold might well worry, what with his hole about to be drilled by the Technodrome

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: ToneLa on March 08, 2019, 02:33:07 AM
I've always wanted to see old Grampa Simpson get his end away in The Pink Panther

There's just something about this statement that is so very, very amusing. I'd put it right up there with Oscar Wilde's very best bon mots.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

rasta-spouse

Panthro and Krang, with Johnny Quest's friend Hadji watching through a two-way mirror

rasta-spouse

Snarf + The Magic Piano DP Betty Rubble, who is in a swing.

ToneLa

Surely every fellow of a certain age has wanted to see Jessica Rabbit get lowdown and dirty. But minds won't be the only thing blown when she gives it up for everyone's favourite anthropomorphic giant talking rat, Master Splinter! I bet this wise sensei can teach even her a few moves!

touchingcloth

ToneLa

Top Cat is looking smug as ever now he's doing the nasty with The Family Ness. Och aye the screw!!

ToneLa

I'm sure you've not heard this one before. Mr Benn, Charlie Chalk and Penny Crayon walk into a bar... And bone the shit out of eachother every which way in the disableds!

ToneLa

Yet more proof that the aristocracy are hopelessly, deliriously depraved when King Rollo blows Murun Buchstansangur on the bog!

rasta-spouse

Penfold spikes the Bionic Six's morning museli with acid - something terrible happens!

ToneLa

If Sad Sack tugging James the Cat tugging Captain Planet is wrong, I don't wanna be right!

ToneLa

Quote from: rasta-spouse on March 08, 2019, 09:41:26 AM
Penfold spikes the Bionic Six's morning museli with acid - something terrible happens!

Spoilers: they make the beast with seven backs

poo

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Mr. Magoo and Jessica Rabbit
( Can't be arsed to link to a picture of Rupert Murdoch and Jerry Hall, soz. )

Cuellar

rasta-spouse

Babar uses his trunk air to blow up Sailor Moon's skirt exposing her underwear. Tuxedo Mask isn't happy and there's much shame in the Elephant Kingdom!

Replies From View

pancreas