Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 08:37:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Have we had a jokes thread in a while?

Started by pancreas, March 08, 2019, 11:09:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hand Solo

Crow The Stones! I'm in trouble with The Beatles fan club again.

EDIT. New Page Does Not Work Without Context Cunt

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Stow the Crones! I'm in trouble with the Society Against Stockpiling Witches again!

Hand Solo

Came up with this many, many years ago but was always too embarrassed to tell anyone it:

Michael J. Fox walks into his agent's office in the early 90s, he stands at the desk and asks "Any news?"

The agent turns to him and squints, examining him quite carefully and worriedly says "Michael.. you've got tremors."

He replies "Oh great, I thought Kevin Bacon would get the part!"

bgmnts

I mean, what's the deal with sweet and sour sauce? Are you sweet or are you sour? Make up your mind!

Knock knock

Who's there?

Parcel Force

Parcel Force who?

Spoiler alert
Parcel Force Be With You
[close]

jobotic

What would Peggy want for dinner?

Spoiler alert
Soup or Lard
[close]

I'm not saying my mother in law's old, but she thought Tick Tock video was a digital watch.

I'm not saying my vicar is Po-faced, but he does wear a red balaclava with a TV ariel on the top.

Twonty Gostelow

I wouldn't say my uncle has left it too late in life to get married, but when he proposed he went down on one ball.

Rizla

Hey guys, couple of mushroom ribticklers here.

Q. Why did the mushroom refuse to wear a facemask during the covid19 pandemic, going so far as to claim that the whole thing was a ruse by the government to increase compliance among the population?

A. It was a "shit take" (shiitake) mushroom!

Q. What kind of mushroom helps you to travel?

A. A "magic" mushroom - it will take you on a psychedelic "trip"!

cheers

The Mollusk

Here's a joke I came up with a few weeks back:

I was down the pub with the lads the other night, we were getting through the pints and I decided to get a couple of rounds of shots in. We were all slamming them except one of our pals who just wasn't into it, said he wanted an early night and shots get him too drunk. We all started making fun of him, calling him a lightweight and all sorts. Nothing serious, just banter. I then started saying "you're such a red grape sparkling juice drink! Look at the fizzy bottle of adult soft drink!" but my other mates stopped laughing, and a couple of people nearby looked disgusted. One friend took me outside for a cig and explained what I'd done. It turns out you can't say that sort of thing any more, as it's classed as a Shloer.

Suckton Clifney

Q. What is Roger McGuinn's favourite budget lager?
A. Perlenbacher.
Q. Why?
A. BECAUSE IT SOUNDS A BIT LIKE RICKENBACKER

Anyone?

Twonty Gostelow

Quote from: Suckton Clifney on September 06, 2020, 05:43:00 PM
Q. What is Roger McGuinn's favourite budget lager?
A. Perlenbacher.
Q. Why?
A. BECAUSE IT SOUNDS A BIT LIKE RICKENBACKER

Q. What is Chris Hillman's favourite bitter?
A. I'm sorry, I don't know.

Rizla

Q Which Byrds member most resembles an angry wasp?

A David Cross Bee (Crosby)!

kalowski

Q Which one of The Byrds was in charge of their denim?

A: Gene Clark (Jean clerk)

Rizla

Q Which member of the byrds enjoyed playing pranks on his band mates using polyfilla?

A My Caulk Lark (Michael Clark)

kalowski

Quote from: Rizla on September 06, 2020, 09:40:43 PM
Q Which member of the byrds enjoyed playing pranks on his band mates using polyfilla?

A My Caulk Lark (Michael Clark)
This is the winner, although I will counter with
Q: Which former Byrd kept setting his dad's dad on fire?
A: Gram Parsons (Gramp arsons)

jobotic

Q what is the name of the Byrd that keeps having sex with my Irish pint?
A Roger McGuinn is that name

Gulftastic

My wife drives me mad by constantly naming her favourite old horses. All night it's nag nag nag.

notjosh

Quote from: The Mollusk on September 06, 2020, 05:32:47 PM
Here's a joke I came up with a few weeks back:

I was down the pub with the lads the other night, we were getting through the pints and I decided to get a couple of rounds of shots in. We were all slamming them except one of our pals who just wasn't into it, said he wanted an early night and shots get him too drunk. We all started making fun of him, calling him a lightweight and all sorts. Nothing serious, just banter. I then started saying "you're such a red grape sparkling juice drink! Look at the fizzy bottle of adult soft drink!" but my other mates stopped laughing, and a couple of people nearby looked disgusted. One friend took me outside for a cig and explained what I'd done. It turns out you can't say that sort of thing any more, as it's classed as a Shloer.

Works better if the friend who took you outside is Sean Connery.

Why are there no aspirin in the jungle?

Because they've all been eaten by parrots.

Pavlov`s Dog`s Dad`s Dead

Quote from: Voltan (Man of Steel) on September 22, 2020, 12:50:06 PM
Why are there no aspirin in the jungle?

Because they%u2019ve all been eaten by parrots.
I can't believe you've messed that line up so badly. Come on, it's obvious: either aspirin is uncountable, in which case "Why is there..." or it's countable, in which case "no aspirins". Honestly, some people.

Captain Z

Why is there no aspirin in the jungle?

Because the parrots are all pharmacists.

Quote from: Pavlov`s Dog`s Dad`s Dead on September 22, 2020, 05:08:09 PM
I can't believe you've messed that line up so badly. Come on, it's obvious: either aspirin is uncountable, in which case "Why is there..." or it's countable, in which case "no aspirins". Honestly, some people.

That's exactly the way it was told to me. I know because I made the bloke repeat it several times and then wrote it down in case I ever got the chance to tell it myself.

Here's the other one I know: Bummers are deaf.

bakabaka

How do you get off an elephant?

You don't; you get off a goose.

How do you get to Wales in a Mini?

Along the A5.*

*Assuming you're starting from the West Midlands area and even then I'd use the M54 for the first bit.

dissolute ocelot

North or south Wales? Maybe it should be "How do you get to Anglesey in a Mini?"

Gulftastic

Where I went on holiday, the ocean was tilted to 45 degrees.

I was in Anglesey (angle-sea).

kittens

when do you think the film company Working Title productions are going to settle on a name