Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:59:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Make my housemate stop making noises

Started by Noonling, March 09, 2019, 09:33:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Replies From View on March 11, 2019, 12:54:30 PM
I want to know why saying that would be so bad.

I think he thought I was calling his status as a 'top shagger' into question.

Dex Sawash

A couple weeks ago there was a big commotion across the road from my house. The lady had smashed in the garage door while backing out of the driveway. The house was in front of the car and there is a significant slope away from the house. Really not sure how it happened.

Noonling

I don't really mind loud music, or even hammering if its regular. Its just sounds that come at irregular beats that feel like water torture for the ears.

JesusAndYourBush

Quote from: Noonling on March 11, 2019, 10:48:21 PM
I don't really mind loud music, or even hammering if its regular. Its just sounds that come at irregular beats that feel like water torture for the ears.

I feel the same.  If it's got a regular beat I can tune it out, but not if it's just some random oaf bumbling about just making noise.  Similarly if there's a noise outside I'll lie awake and whether I like it or not my brain is trying to work out what the fucking noise is - hmmm, doesn't sound like a lawnmower (electric or petrol)... not a strimmer or hedge clipper... just what the fuck can it be??? - but as soon as I look out of the window and see that it's a cement mixer my brain is satisfied and I can happily fall asleep.

c

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on March 09, 2019, 07:19:11 PM
This might be the most bollocks thing I have ever read on here.

No it's true