Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 01:49:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Avatars that would make a good comedy duo with yours

Started by PlanktonSideburns, March 10, 2019, 07:43:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PlanktonSideburns

for example,

mine and tonela's

i think would be great at presenting homes under the hammer (i have never seen homes under the hammer)

your turn

ToneLa

I like this pairing although yours will have to supply the jokes

PlanktonSideburns

st eddie and buelligan

would work well as the hero and viliain of some sort of 70s occult thriller, - buel as the big city reporter who accidently stumbles on a dark secret in a small rural french town, eddie as the kindly mayor of town whos smile is a little TOO friendly, and (spoilers) is running an satanic sex cult in the basment of the town hall

PlanktonSideburns

knockabout ITV style buddy cop drama, whitley is the glover, the rabbit, gibson

Ferris

Isn't yours just a deranged Ricky Gervais, high on his own farts, having shaved off his hair before starring in Gervais-written & produced doomed-monk cloying dramedy vehicle, Kicking the Habit, direct to Netflix?

Or am I overthinking this?

St_Eddie

Quote from: PlanktonSideburns on March 10, 2019, 10:13:22 PM
st eddie and buelligan...

...eddie as the kindly mayor of town whos smile is a little TOO friendly, and (spoilers) is running an satanic sex cult in the basment of the town hall

Oh, a role as a basement dwelling psychotic pervert.  For once, just once in this life, I'd like to play against type, you know?

Spoon of Ploff