Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 03:06:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Have you ever been tempted to suckle milk from an animal?

Started by bgmnts, March 11, 2019, 06:35:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bgmnts

I have milked a goat recently and I must admit a part of me is VERY tempted to suckle at it's teat like a little kid goat.

Is that normal?

Shit Good Nose

Quote from: Cuntbeaks on March 11, 2019, 06:44:54 PM
No

Also no, and that includes when I was a baby as I was formula fed from a bottle (my much older sister had long destroyed my mum's tits by the time I was born).

The closest I've ever got was a milk bottle filled straight from a cow's teet when we were on holiday in...I dunno, somewhere on the South coast, when I was a child.  It was like drinking cream.

Emma Raducanu

Yeh milk straight from a cow that's just given birth is excellent for rice pudding.

Dex Sawash

im barry bethel

Cuellar

Is it any less normal than strapping a sucking device to an animal's teat, processing the resulting milk and then drinking THAT from a plastic bottle?

Yes it is.

Pseudopath

I always laugh when vegans trot out that old "Humans are the only species which drinks another species' milk" line.

Fuck off...my cat loves cow milk. Gives her the horrendous shits, but she loves it nonetheless.

BlodwynPig

nem, te szeretetteljes szerető bolond!

Interestingly, the Hungarian for woman is no.

biggytitbo

popcorn

Quote from: biggytitbo on March 12, 2019, 07:17:45 AM
Humans are animals...

Has anyone here (AS AN ADULT) drunk breast milk? I'd really like to give it a go. I imagine it being sort of watery and sweet and unpleasant but I'm very curious.

tookish

I wasn't even interesting in breastfeeding as a bibbin.
Does this belong in Peter's Mad Thoughts, one wonders?

Paul Calf

Buelligan

Quote from: Pseudopath on March 12, 2019, 12:17:16 AM
I always laugh when vegans trot out that old "Humans are the only species which drinks another species' milk" line.

Fuck off...my cat loves cow milk. Gives her the horrendous shits, but she loves it nonetheless.

I'm sure you know this but most cats (and it sounds like your cat is one of them) have a real problem digesting cow's milk - it's not good for them and you shouldn't give it to them. 

On the subject of this thread, I think it's pretty weird (to put it mildly).  I think animals should be treated with as much (more, if I'm honest) respect as you'd offer to another human. 

They cannot speak, they have no rights as such, because of this unnatural power imbalance, we (if we want to consider ourselves as deserving of respect or safety), are obliged absolutely to offer those things to all creatures in our care or under our power.  That's an absolute IMO. 

Our obligations in this area are similar to those we have in our interactions with babies and children.  Anyone who transgresses deserves anything they get AFAIAC (and I hope they get it in spades).  If you're thinking about abusing any living thing under your control or power, you should seek professional advice on your mental state immediately. 

Sorry this isn't funny, I don't see this subject as funny at all.

QuoteEven lacking a wetnurse, the lower classes never flinched at using animals. Medieval orphanages decided the best milk for babies was from a donkey. They didn't use bottles. They just held the baby to a teat. Very handy when you had several foundlings to feed.

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskHistorians/comments/at68qi/historical_data_shows_between_051_of_mothers_used/

king_tubby

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

What kind of fucking question is this, bgnmts? Is there something wrong with you? Is it a girl ?

rasta-spouse

Sounds like something Tom Green would do. Is there a sexual subtext when holding an animal's teat?

ToneLa

BlodwynPig

The Russian's have a phrase (that they use for me) "You're as useful as male goats milk"

Cuellar

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: popcorn on March 12, 2019, 07:26:29 AM
Has anyone here (AS AN ADULT) drunk breast milk? I'd really like to give it a go. I imagine it being sort of watery and sweet and unpleasant but I'm very curious.

Nah, though when a friend was pregnant a decade ago she used to love exposing her breasts and squirting milk at people, but luckily I was a fast mover back then and never got caught

BlodwynPig

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: Small Man Big Horse on March 12, 2019, 02:19:31 PM
Nah, though when a friend was pregnant a decade ago she used to love exposing her breasts and squirting milk at people, but luckily I was a fast mover back then and never got caught

Your friend sounds like a right laff, and I'd like to meet her. She's not a member of this place, is she?

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: BlodwynPig on March 12, 2019, 02:21:47 PM
that's the insult.

Bit of a Rubbish insult, then, innit? Cum can be very useful stuff. It can come in handy for various things, including getting a lady pregnant, and being a vital component of a Bukkake Film (the true Bukkake Film enthusiast would accept no substitute like mayonnaise, or whatever ).
This is the second time on this forum today I have had no choice but to refer to the Russians as stupid cunts.

Berthas Fat Leg

Quote from: popcorn on March 12, 2019, 07:26:29 AM

It is watery and sweet, although not unpleasant.

Cold Meat Platter

This comedy teat has already been milked dry by That Man Herring 20 years ago.

edit: as King_Tubby pointed out, boh!