Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 06:30:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Brian and Charles (2017)

Started by Kryton, March 12, 2019, 02:18:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlodwynPig

Is that Com Truise soundtrack?...I take it all back about Gittins in that Gervais thread.

Kryton

I think I put this in the wrong forum, should be in the comedy forum.

Wasn't a massive fan of Gittins in the Gervais stuff either, but this short film is bloody brilliant and I appreciate him more now.

Kryton

Oh there's an extra scene after the credits too! Fantastic.

DrGreggles

Quote from: Kryton on March 12, 2019, 10:36:48 PM
I think I put this in the wrong forum, should be in the comedy forum.

Wasn't a massive fan of Gittins in the Gervais stuff either, but this short film is bloody brilliant and I appreciate him more now.

I think he's mentioned the possibility of doing another 'Brian & Charles' project on his Patreon, but he's got a lot of other things on the go at the moment so I'm not sure how far along that is.

Ron Superior

Pretty sure they're writing a script for a full length film version. Very exciting!

I fucking love Charles Petrescu.

This clip of Charles and Paddy Considine re-enacting a scene from Dead Man's Shoes at a Gittins live gig is brilliant. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7epbeCNnwOE

phantom_power

I don't get it. I can't say it is bad because I am not even sure what it is trying to do to tell whether it succeeds or not

BritishHobo

This won a Grand Prize in the Science Fiction & Fantasy Short Film section at the Seattle International Film Festival this week.

Pancake

Definitely Com Truise, maybe you don't need to credit it if it's only a few seconds