Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 06:34:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length

People who you hate despite the fact they aren't really egregiously bad

Started by madhair60, March 12, 2019, 10:13:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twed

Taylor Swift, she's always wearing an expression that says "adore me or I will have you killed". Luckily she is also a terrible person so I am allowed to hate her face.

Also Kanye West and his "I've done a shit somewhere and won't acknowledge it" face. Ditto horrible.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Bill Turnbull

Just a tiny tiny little beekeeping little Englander with mum-did-it hair and tragically repressed values trapped in a self-imposed prison of small mindedness.

But WE LOVE BILL DONT WE LOVE BILL GOOD OLD BILL

Fuck off and get cancelled you fucking gravebent cunt

Twed

Head Gardener

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on March 12, 2019, 02:58:19 PM
You're saying that Theresa May isn't egregiously bad?

yes, she's a woman just like your mum, my mum's everybody's mum

holyzombiejesus

Has your mum brought in the hostile environment and overseen the deportation of people to countries that they have never even visited?

ToneLa

Quote from: Head Gardener on March 12, 2019, 04:05:23 PM
yes, she's a woman just like your mum, my mum's everybody's mum

It's sexist to say women can't be awful!

Not the stance I usually want to see, but...

chveik

Nowhere Man

Quote from: Head Gardener on March 12, 2019, 02:53:26 PM
oi! Richard Hawley, Paul Weller, Dermot O' Leary, Zoe Ball, Theresa May,
even if I had a watch, which I don't, I'd have no time for them, sorry
but I don't HATE anyone really, I love you all

Fucking hell, I know Weller's a moody bastard but it seems a bit strong to lump in the frontman of The Jam in with Theresa "Brexshit" May and Dermot O' Cockhead.

Head Gardener

Quoteit seems a bit strong to lump in the frontman of The Jam in with Theresa "Brexshit" May and Dermot O' Cockhead

no mercy, show 'em hell as old Lemmy used to say to me

wooders1978

I properly can't stand Claudia winkleman for some reason, which is a shame because she speaks very highly of me

chveik

Cold Meat Platter

David Walliams. I have laughed at things he's done in scripted shows (a long time ago now) but fuck me what an insufferable cunt.

idunnosomename

Quote from: pigamus on March 12, 2019, 01:43:03 PM
Mishal Husain. Bland corporate personality void. Her and her kind give me the fear.
Really, huh. I honestly think she's the most genuine one of the BBC crew. Holds Israeli butchers to account etc.

Diane Abbott.   Used to like her when she shared a couch with Portillo on This Week, but she gets right on my fucking tits these days.

PlanktonSideburns

Paul Calf

Very surprised that no-ones mentioned the bafflingly overrated, lingually-overendowed interfering pop-wrecker Jamie Oliver. I have an utterly irrational loathing for him and hope all the people put out of a job when his pretentious, over-marketed restaurants go out of business storm his house and shit on his carpet.

shiftwork2

Borderline calls only because I can't fully articulate my hatred for their bland automaton thick-as-shit yet seemingly lively schtick but Zoe Ball and Dermot.  It's because they threaten to say something interesting or funny yet are unable to due to being dim, and that tension wears me out.

Golden E. Pump

Rolf Lundgren

Olivia Colman. I love Peep Show and I've liked her in lots of different things but the professional English luvvie schtick narks me off. Blowing a raspberry in her Oscar speech and being all charming and lovely. We get it, you're posh and English.