Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:21:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Does death taste good?

Started by Noonling, March 12, 2019, 05:27:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noonling

Sorry, no, that's ice cream.

Dunno then.

Spoon of Ploff

It all depends what spices you cook it with. But don't cook it with Variety. Variety is the spice of life.

rasta-spouse

black pudding is the closest I've gotten

ToneLa

Sort of.

I assume this thread is a joke being in HS Art but I've seen two relatives die close-up and called out the devil and God more than once for a square go; GUESS WHO REMAINS UNFILLED-IN?

If yir some kind of weirdo true believer in death it probably honks to high heaven, pun intended.

Fir me it's just a fuckin waste. Life is aboot life, pal. Ye roam from spot to spot playin yir tunes and you get lovers and admirers and ye sign on and it's shite.

But it's life. Mebbe I've done a wee bit too much acid but it's life and nae to be taken fir granted.

I've given tramps extra Carlsbergs in Bromborough parks. I've spraffed politics in Tocky bedrooms. I've had beggers in Hyderabad hammer the car doors cause I'm white and in a suit. Dizzying highs, crushing lows

So to answer your question:

Depends how much you like semi-skimmed milk

Glebe

[tag]Morrissey joins you for Sunday lunch.[/tag]

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: Glebe on March 13, 2019, 07:04:35 AM
[tag]Morrissey joins you for Sunday lunch.[/tag]

Let us all join together in saying "Good work, feller!" to the boy Glebe for this post.

And let us all hope that yer man Noonling is ok.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Also, this thread has reminded me of the Estonian for "12 Months".