Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 02:32:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Lazy Susan.

Started by Glebe, March 13, 2019, 07:08:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pancreas

It was the best of times; it was the worst ...

'Sorry, I've had enough. Can you give me the tl;dr?'

Glebe

"Now it's very important you read the small print before signing this contract, Suzan, it-"

*scrawls illegibly on the dotted line*

Sebastian Cobb

Lazy Susan considers getting into a relationship with a 'feeder'.

Noonling

Lazy Susan's cat does a shit on the carpet so she goes back to live with her parents.

ToneLa

Lazy Susan follows through. But the bog is upstairs.

Good job the curtains are within reach of the couch she's on!

rasta-spouse

Lazy Susan insists on serving underarm in her weekly tennis game, making the whole thing a very low-impact affair.

pancreas

Lazy Susan employs a temp to set up a Tinder account and swipe left on everybody for 3 hours a day.

Lazy Susan is a hermaphrodite but can't even be bothered to fuck herself.

Replies From View

Lazy Susan always makes important life-choices by doing a 'best out of nothing' coin tossing routine and immediately falling asleep with zero thoughts or plans.

Noonling

Lazy Susan couldnt be arsed to put on the brakes so she drove her car off a cliff.

GMTV

Lazy Susan's Dad killed himself when she was 21. Well, she thinks he did. She really must look it up at some point.

ToneLa

Susan looks at the kids and thinks aboot fucking off for a packet of fags. Just, get out that door and run. Find a new life, new people, escape forever -

She slouches deeper into her chair and pulls the little lever thing for the footrest. Fuck it. They're getting older all the time and they seem to eat and wipe alright

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Lazy Susan needs to do something, but doesn't do it ( because she is lazy ).

ToneLa

Lazy Susan bombs a load of speed in a Rizla and falls asleep

Replies From View

Lazy Susan has hired a temp to suck the shit out of her arse so she doesn't need to bother pushing.

Glebe

Lazy Susan eats an actual packet of fish fingers.

ToneLa

Lazy Susan comes to this thread and instead of channeling Mitch Hedberg properly, convinces herself the joke she was going to post isn't funny anyway

seepage

Quote from: Glebe on March 15, 2019, 08:03:38 PM
Lazy Susan eats an actual packet of fish fingers.

The cardboard provides some much-needed nutrition

seepage

LS opens the My EE app by accident:

0 MB data used
0 texts sent
0 minutes used

Your £50 pack renews in 1 day

Glebe

"Susan, have you sorted out the Dodd tax thing yet?"

rasta-spouse

Lazy Susan refuses to press the ionizer button on her standing fan, she's not even remotely curious about it.

Gregory Torso

Lazy Susan decides that all future toileting will be conducted out of her mouth.

pancreas

Lazy Susan summons up the courage to wander into the kitchen in search of a spoon, after she comes to the conclusion that the blind have it easier than her.

Lazy Susan enquires whether you can get a tattoo Deliveroo'd.

Glebe

Susan allows a car pile-up to happen, because she can't be bothered to drive properly like a man.

Lazy Susan sends the Stannah salesman away after he explains to her that she'd have to "get on".

Glebe

"Susan, can you take the dog for a walk?"

"Righto." *throws dog out window*

pancreas

Susan's kitchen is awash with half-opened take-away containers.

Dex Sawash

Dex Sawash lazy susan rarely sits because getting up is a chore

Glebe

Lazy Susan pretends that she isn't homophobic because she can't be bothered justifying her bigotry.