Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,559,187
  • Total Topics: 106,349
  • Online Today: 798
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 06:48:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Most satisfying thing to throw to the ground

Started by Noonling, March 13, 2019, 10:41:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jobotic

Quote from: Cerys on March 13, 2019, 10:45:39 AM
Ricky Gervais.  From the thirtieth floor.  Imagine watching his scrabbling hands and gurning face as he gets smaller and smaller.

I reckon he'd start praying and screaming for Jesus.

chveik

kittens

Quote from: Jerzy Bondov on March 13, 2019, 10:46:39 AM
It's them fluorescent light bulb tubes isn't it? Never done it myself but I have heard good things.

done them, found a bunch round the back of bargain booze and got smashing. a truly engaging pop n smash, highly recommended.

Dex Sawash

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Quote from: Alberon on March 13, 2019, 12:25:26 PM
I once had some valves out of an old radio. Each one had a vacuum inside so when thrown they'd make a satisfyingly loud pop as the glass broke.

Mine echoes this.
A rock thrown through the screen of a CRT television that you've found whilst out wanking walking in the woods.

im barry bethel

Quote from: kittens on March 13, 2019, 02:32:36 PM
done them, found a bunch round the back of bargain booze and got smashing. a truly engaging pop n smash, highly recommended.

Followed by a lungful of mercury vapour

Ronalado

win pelanty is satisfying for million of fans of all world

GOL! GOL! GOL! GOL GOL! GOL GOLGOGOGLGLLGOLLLLLLLLLLLL de crrrrrrristiano RONALADOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Bennett Brauer

^ Aaargh, sorry. A repeat of touchingcloth's link. It wasn't there for me when I posted, maybe a cache thing.