Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 08:19:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Who is Best Pope?

Started by Blumf, March 13, 2019, 12:01:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shit Good Nose

Quote from: thraxx on March 13, 2019, 12:55:16 PM
Tim Pope what did all those cool Cure videos in the 80s.  Not even joking.

I went to school with Tim Pope and he was okay.

A different Tim Pope of course as I was at school with him in the 80s and 90s so, unless Cure videos were directed by a child during school holidays (or on weekends I guess)...

Jockice

Not quite the Pope but I was there for this comedy classic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2F-w8WdfUU

Lost Oliver

Best pope is pope right now. God choose pope so he best pope. Before that, best pope was the pope before pope now.

shiftwork2

Did you forget to log out before that?  Thought Ronalado was Shoulders but is possible is real lost Oliver.

Head Gardener

Blumf

What's on the other side? I hope it's a true record of Pope Pius Xi farting, in Latin.

Sherman Krank

Quote from: Blumf on March 13, 2019, 05:14:20 PM
What's on the other side?
An untrue record of Anton LaVey performing a rendition of Devil Woman on the kazoo.

Dex Sawash

Quote from: icehaven on March 13, 2019, 02:26:32 PM
John Paul the 1980s one visited Coventry when I was a child and there were pictures of him all round my school, so as far as I was concerned he was the Pope much like God is God and I didn't quite get that there had been others previously and would be another one when he died (or even that he could die). The Nuns liked him though.

I still don't accept that any of the popes after JP II are real popes. To me, they're just not Canon.

Lost Oliver

Quote from: shiftwork2 on March 13, 2019, 04:41:05 PM
Did you forget to log out before that?  Thought Ronalado was Shoulders but is possible is real lost Oliver.

It's not me, sadly. Though I'd love to take the credit. It's just such a fun voice to do.

EOLAN

Pope Hilarius was pretty funny by all accounts. Had all those bishops eager for those laughter-filled synods and those Spaniards who delighted to came more under his control. 

Alberon

I favour Pope Davros III myself. Some say his creation of a genocidal race of mutants intent of ridding the universe of anything different from themselves to not be a good fit with biblical teaching, but I see it as a true expression for God's love.