Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 09:52:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length

How has Brexit affected you personally?

Started by Blinder Data, March 13, 2019, 12:07:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Theremin

Quote from: Buelligan on March 14, 2019, 12:29:31 PM
Bit sexist.

Very fair, soz.

I could just claim it was ironic sexism, which would be the true tribute to Ricky.

ToneLa

Quote from: Theremin on March 14, 2019, 12:21:02 PM
I'm in and am now accepting suggestions for the Cab terrorist cell name.

"Sons of Gervais"

Cucked & Bombed?

Paul Calf

Being a dirty, Islam-loving lefty knobhead I'm obviously keen to support terrorism any way I can, so anything I can do to help...

Buelligan

Thank you comrade.

Quote from: Theremin on March 14, 2019, 12:33:05 PM
Very fair, soz.

I could just claim it was ironic sexism, which would be the true tribute to Ricky.

Yep, that thought had crossed my mind plus it might put the Filth off the scent.  Always useful.

Theremin

Buelligan

Or just plain Bombed.  A bit Damien Hurst perhaps, but very Ronseal.

NoSleep

madhair60

Quote from: Buelligan on March 14, 2019, 11:51:10 AM
Thanks mads, you're an egg.  I may well seek succour at some point

Fucking hell, steady on.

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

Buelligan

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

Do not teach grandmother to suck minds. It makes her stronger.

Zetetic

Quote from: Blinder Data on March 14, 2019, 11:42:51 AM
Whoops, must have skipped that one - probably because it seemed from the title like just another Brexit thread.
No criticism intended, and I'm glad this one has remained more focused.

Cloud

Quote from: ToneLa on March 14, 2019, 12:35:08 PM
Cucked & Bombed?

I remember the first time I mentioned that pun here and tried to explain alt right internet dickhead slang (along with SJW etc) to the members of the forum to a chorus of "never heard of such terms, it must just be you associating with twats"... good times

ToneLa

Quote from: Cloud on March 14, 2019, 07:47:55 PM
I remember the first time I mentioned that pun here and tried to explain alt right internet dickhead slang (along with SJW etc) to the members of the forum to a chorus of "never heard of such terms, it must just be you associating with twats"... good times

Haha, but.. oh no? Am I part of a great wave of gentrification of alt-right slang?!

AGAIN? Cheers, Brexit

Ian Drunken Smurf

Meant that IDS Jnr 2 and 3 were born as Austrians. I have not been to the UK since March 2017. And I became Austrian along with IDS Jnr 1 last summer and wifey did too for non Brexit reasons.

a duncandisorderly

Quote from: The Boston Crab on March 14, 2019, 08:08:23 AM
What I used to consider harmless ignorance, I now consider a blank sinister monolith of prejudice.

I'm married with two kids. they are all spanish by birth & live in madrid, while I work for a US broadcaster currently based in london. I do shifts... nights & weekends so that I get a whole week off once a month, & I go straight to T5 from a night-shift & by the time the kids turn in, I've been awake about 28 hours. it's not doing me any good. I can't get similar work in spain, & I'll be fucked if I'm bringing my kids from spain to the UK unless the whole iberian peninsula becomes uninhabitably hot or something. fuck that. going to see a cardiologist on monday morning (straight off a night shift) to get my results... cardio ultrasound, CT, blood tests, the lot.

there's not much left on my mortgage, & I can probably get spanishness with a little bit of paperwork. I reckon I'll just sell up & fuck off in a year or so.