Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:00:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length

hedgehog90 presents: the.real.sonic.the.hedgehog.the.movie.1080p.mp4

Started by hedgehog90, March 13, 2019, 09:55:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

St_Eddie

hedgehog90, when can we expect the sequel?  There's gonna be a sequel, right?  There has to be a sequel.

hedgehog90

As I just said to Plankton in a PM, I'm feeling a little bereft now that it's over... so I may have to create something else to keep myself from entering a mild depression.

Ferris

Quote from: hedgehog90 on March 14, 2019, 02:33:40 PM
As I just said to Plankton in a PM, I'm feeling a little bereft now that it's over... so I may have to create something else to keep myself busy.

Expanded sonic universe?

Crabwalk

St_Eddie

Quote from: hedgehog90 on March 14, 2019, 02:33:40 PM
As I just said to Plankton in a PM, I'm feeling a little bereft now that it's over... so I may have to create something else to keep myself from entering a mild depression.

I think that the only reasonable solution is for you to continue making these Sonic films until the end of time.

popcorn

Does hedgehog90 work for Sega. It would explain the username?

Blumf

Quote from: popcorn on March 14, 2019, 03:03:47 PM
Does hedgehog90 work for Sega. It would explain the username?

Impossible, hedgehog90 shows too much creativity and respect for Sonic to be a Sega staffer.

hedgehog90

St_Eddie

YYEEEESSSSSSS!!!

Congratulations, hedgehog90.  You deserve every little bit of recognition that's coming your way.  You deserve every last drop of it, you brilliant bastard.

Replies From View

buzby

Quote from: Rolf Lundgren on March 14, 2019, 06:39:38 PM
Brilliant. Thumbs up. Five stars. rings
What he said ^
That was an amazing piece of work, hedge.. All those weird films from (spam) must be rubbing off on you.

Thomas

a duncandisorderly

the brassy stab at 3'12 is especially lynchian. magnificent throughout. subscribed, shared etcetera.

hedgehog90

a duncandisorderly

Quote from: hedgehog90 on March 14, 2019, 10:28:53 PM
scream 43.wav

thank you. we're gigging later this year, & this will be the perfect thing for when we've dropped it all to near-silence & lulled the anoraks fans into a false sense of security.
you're going home in a teesside ambience, we shall tell them.

Replies From View

Soup Dogg

Sonic adding Robotnik to his contacts got a big laugh from me. It's his inscrutable, impassive face I think.

Replies From View

And the way he has to press 'add to contacts' twice because he misses it the first time is a nice touch.

St_Eddie

Where's the sequel?  Make a sequel.  The peoples demand a sequel.

popcorn

Twed

hedgehog did you used to pal around at the MochiMedia forums or FGL or something?

St_Eddie