Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:28:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Finishing: '19 - footballfootballfootballfootballfootb

Started by Shoulders?-Stomach!, March 13, 2019, 10:11:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bgmnts

Wales 1- 0 Trinidad and Tobago.

Woodburn (92nd minute)

I am looking forward to the Euro 2020 qualifiers very, very much.

Croatia, Slovakia and Hungary in Wales' group. 'Kin 'ell.

Captain Z

Embarrassing for Kazakhstan right now, so far only able to put a measly three goals past Scotland.

BlodwynPig

They should sack the manager and bring in McLeish, or perhaps McLeish, or McKeish at a stretch with McLeish as assistant

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Ferris

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Paulie Walnuts on March 21, 2019, 08:41:36 PM
Kazakhstan

Kazakhstan

Kazakhstan

They're a decent outfit. Have pace and can catch you on the break...

... nah, 117th in the world.

bgmnts

Where were Icelabd in the world rankings before 2016?

imitationleather

Quote from: bgmnts on March 22, 2019, 08:47:15 AM
Where were Icelabd in the world rankings before 2016?

Dunno but they can't have been that far down. They nearly qualified for the 2014 World Cup but narrowly lost a play-off against Croatia.

Blinder Data

Not that surprised Scotland struggled over there having watched a few underwhelming Celtic performances in similar countries. Plus all the injuries.

However, losing in that fasion to a team that has won four competitive in the last ten years is remarkable. Scotland are truly rotten, in that there is something putrefying about them beyond simple underperformance. They need an away day in the countryside or something, maybe some primal scream therapy (I'm sure their supporters can offer some pointers).

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Captain Z

Maybe he could apply to coach the Albanian youth team, he has the haircut for it.

hermitical

I posted in the old thread, sos

Any rugby fans here? Any rugby fans who use Acestream?

Anyone know where to find Acestream links for rugby?

A mate is hoping to not have to relay on shitty streams and I've been extolling the virtues of Acestream for watching football.

It's for Bristol Bears vs Worcester tomorrow

BlodwynPig

Watching Moldova - France (0-3 at HT). The most comfortable I've ever watched Les Bleus, but still getting anxious - could have 6 or 7 by now. Matuidi inexplicably passing to Mbappe in the box after just receiving a pass by him and having a free shot at goal, by which time Mbappe was surrounded by 5 players. CRAZY!!! WE'LL NEVER WIN THE EUROS NOW.

Crabwalk

Looks like England will be in with a shout of being crowned 'Best Shite Team' for the second year running in 2019.

imitationleather

BlodwynPig

Every fucking time I watch France they start strolling. 3-0 up when I turned on, 3-0 still.

Messi's Argentina 2-1 down to Venezuela
Ronaldo's Portugal 0-0 with Ukraine
England 4-0 up, they are going to win the World Cup!

BlodwynPig

at least I know what Brazilian Portuguese is for "side-netting"

BlodwynPig

MBAPPPPPPEEEEEEE!!!!

C'mon people, it's like the WC all over again

BlodwynPig

Danger Man

Quote from: Captain Z on March 21, 2019, 04:17:30 PM
Embarrassing for Kazakhstan right now, so far only able to put a measly three goals past Scotland.

It's illegal to wear a Qatar shirt in the UAE as anything promoting that country is against the law.

Perhaps it's time to make it illegal to wear a Scotland shirt in Scotland.