Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 05:45:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Finishing: '19 - footballfootballfootballfootballfootb

Started by Shoulders?-Stomach!, March 13, 2019, 10:11:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ToneLa

Crabwalk

It was the most boring 5-0 win ever. Apart from the first goal, which was interesting as it was plagiarised from Pep Guardiola.

ToneLa

I'll do my face and disgusting torso up in St George's Cross but sod watching the games.

The resulting media jizzfest will be radio rental! (about England winning, not about my painting myself)

DrGreggles

The only good thing about international week is the increased likelihood of a Gangs of the EPL get together.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

When England win are paedophiles/random single middle aged men nervous because the excitement will stir up groups like STOKE NIGHT DEFENDERS XL and JUSTICE 4 GRIMSBY KIDS to go on night raids, or do they feel calm because they'll be so ratarsed they'll be too tucked up in grave to want to go out lynching?

king_tubby

Is Ireland only beating Gibraltar 1-0 more embarrassing than Scotland losing 3-0 to Kazakhstan?

finnquark

No it was very windy and Mick hadn't had much time with the lads.

Crabwalk

finnquark

Look he hated every minute of it and the pitch wasn't great and have I mentioned the wind? But young David McGoldrick was superb.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: king_tubby on March 23, 2019, 06:49:02 PM
Is Ireland only beating Gibraltar 1-0 more embarrassing than Scotland losing 3-0 to Kazakhstan?

hahaha

BlodwynPig

Quote from: finnquark on March 23, 2019, 08:51:42 PM
Look he hated every minute of it and the pitch wasn't great and have I mentioned the wind? But young David McGoldrick was superb.

why didn't Alty play today? International Duty?

finnquark

Supposed to be playing Telford but they were in the FA Trophy semi final

imitationleather

I'd not realised that San Marino were actually the bottom ranked team in the world. Last place. 211th out of 211. Blimey. They're surely better than those islands that play in Oceania. I guess having to play against European teams all the time fucks them up.

ToneLa

I always want San Marino to win. Can't help but love a team where, if you were merely born there, you'd have a strong chance of playing for!

And today, against Scotland, it might come to pass!

bgmnts

Yeah everyone wants San Marino to get a win, surely.

I don't know why they haven't just splashed the cash and got some ringers in.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

There's always getting San Marino Calcio into Serie A on Football Manahaa, investing in their youth academy and increasing the quality of youngsters coming through eligible for San Marino and not bad players themselves.

I was doing ok with that, had 3 points from my qualification group then the DAMN SAVE GAME ONLY CORRUPTED DIDN'T IT FFS

imitationleather

It's hard not to have a soft spot for a team that have one win in 154 matches, conceding 665 goals and scoring 23. (Thanks, Wikipedia!)

Hope they bring the pain to Scotland today.

Ferris

Quote from: imitationleather on March 24, 2019, 10:22:02 AM
It's hard not to have a soft spot for a team that have one win in 154 matches, conceding 665 goals and scoring 23. (Thanks, Wikipedia!)

Hope they bring the pain to Scotland today.

So they have a win already?! I no longer want the titans of San Marino to do well.

garnish

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on March 24, 2019, 10:20:46 AM
There's always getting San Marino Calcio into Serie A on Football Manahaa, investing in their youth academy and increasing the quality of youngsters coming through eligible for San Marino and not bad players themselves.

I was doing ok with that, had 3 points from my qualification group then the DAMN SAVE GAME ONLY CORRUPTED DIDN'T IT FFS

I always used to play as them too in Serie C2 on the old Championship Manager.  Praise to Andy Selva, San Marino legend.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: garnish on March 24, 2019, 10:37:39 AM
I always used to play as them too in Serie C2 on the old Championship Manager.  Praise to Andy Selva, San Marino legend.

Andy Selva, Alex Gasperoni, your boys took one hell of a beating

Ferris

Ferris

BlodwynPig

Quote from: imitationleather on March 24, 2019, 10:06:53 AM
I'd not realised that San Marino were actually the bottom ranked team in the world. Last place. 211th out of 211. Blimey. They're surely better than those islands that play in Oceania. I guess having to play against European teams all the time fucks them up.

Vanuatu have a decent squad, a couple of their first eleven have experience in New Zealand's second league and their manager used to be in charge of Skelmersdale back in the late 90s. Got a decent 1-0 victory of Brunei in a friendly and also held Brazil to a 4-4 draw in the 2018 World Cup group stage.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: ToneLa on March 24, 2019, 10:12:44 AM
I always want San Marino to win. Can't help but love a team where, if you were merely born there, you'd have a strong chance of playing for!

And today, against Scotland, it might come to pass!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGdQvqbIexk

the famous 1-0 victory against England

BlodwynPig

Biggest win
San Marino 1–0 Liechtenstein

Vatican City     0–0    San Marino B

Monaco National Football Team 2 - 1 Tibet