Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 10:22:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Finishing: '19 - footballfootballfootballfootballfootb

Started by Shoulders?-Stomach!, March 13, 2019, 10:11:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Beagle 2 on March 25, 2019, 10:06:28 PM
BBC: "It's 2019 and we're sat here talking about players receiving racist abuse during a game of football.

Unbelievable"

Imagine, racism in 2019 of all years!

Get Mueller onto it.

Crabwalk

Mick McCarthy today:

'I never send a team out to sit back.'

The sole intent of everything he says now is to troll Ipswich fans.

RDRR

Quote12 mins
Post update
Fulham 0-1 Man City

That is also cleared but City are on the attack again and mean business - the sort of business you'd find in Canary Wharf.

fuck me

Ferris

Quote from: billyandthecloneasaurus on March 24, 2019, 10:44:18 PM
He ended up a police officer back in Scotland, and disgraced ex-WBA legend Lee Hughes randomly bumped into him in Brierley Hill shopping centre Merry Hill after he'd been assigned there for some extra counter-terror policing after the Manchester Ariana Grande bombing.

Scott Dobie is patrolling Merry Hill shopping centre with a G36 select-fire rifle? This is news to me. How on earth has this happened.

There's a joke in there somewhere "if only he could shoot like that when he was at the Hawthorns" or similar.

BlodwynPig

Scott Dobie with a rifle in a shopping mall

Paul Gascoigne rolling back the years at White Hart Lane

Shoulders?-Stomach!

DrGreggles

Things getting "a little heated"* in the bald men fighting over a comb old firm derby.

*forearm smash in the face

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on March 31, 2019, 09:18:26 AM
G8 to see

I saw someone say "his movement was a bit restricted". Well what do you expect from a 51 year old recovering (I hope) alcoholic and serial substance abuser.

imitationleather

Warnock's face currently "coronary crimson" on the Dulux colour chart.

Squink

Yep. Centre circle stare down with the ref might be peak Colin.

Thursday

DrGreggles

Quote from: Thursday on March 31, 2019, 04:03:49 PM
I'd feel bad, but it is against Warnock, so...

Can't see what Colin has to moan about:

"Oh stop whining, Neil!"

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Thursday on March 31, 2019, 04:03:49 PM
I'd feel bad, but it is against Warnock, so...

Chelsea <<<<<<< Warnock, so fuck off.

Blinder Data

Late winners are always pleasing but Celtic were garbage for much of that game and very nearly threw it away. New manager needed plz

Broony did well to get Morelos and Halliday sent off but should've had another

DrGreggles

Rotten match.
Rotten performance.
FANTASTIC result!

Chollis

phes

That Sissoko miss passage of play was quite sad from the moment he received the ball miles from goal and it was just a question of how badly he was going to miss

Norton Canes

JamesTC

In 2016 Spurs managed to finish third in a two horse race. This season Spurs are trying to finish fifth in a three horse race.

One point in five league games for them.  Was interested so had a look and the last time they went on a run this bad was in September/October 2008. In that run they also gained only a single point and also only scored two goals (both by Darren Bent).

Captain Z

Quote from: JamesTC on March 31, 2019, 06:39:15 PM
In 2016 Spurs managed to finish third in a two horse race. This season Spurs are trying to finish fifth in a three horse race.

sixth.

Quote from: phes on March 31, 2019, 06:33:55 PM
That Sissoko miss passage of play was quite sad from the moment he received the ball miles from goal and it was just a question of how badly he was going to miss

PleasegetittoSonpleasegetittoSonpleasegetittoSon

JamesTC

Quote from: Captain Z on March 31, 2019, 06:42:23 PM
sixth.

Didn't realise how close Chelsea were. I thought they had fallen away. Fucking hell.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: BlodwynPig on March 31, 2019, 03:21:45 PM
I saw someone say "his movement was a bit restricted". Well what do you expect from a 51 year old recovering (I hope) alcoholic and serial substance abuser.

turn and volley - top corner

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on March 31, 2019, 07:30:01 PM
turn and volley - top corner

That photo up thread actually recreates the Scottish goal perfectly doesn't it.

BlodwynPig

DrGreggles

imitationleather

Just thought I'd pop my head round the door to say I hate football and anyone who likes it is a cunt. Thanks.

DrGreggles

Quote from: imitationleather on March 31, 2019, 10:32:58 PM
Just thought I'd pop my head round the door to say I hate football and anyone who likes it is a cunt. Thanks.

Thanks Colin.

BlodwynPig