Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 02:36:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length

My mates drawing and general doodle thread

Started by Kalabi, March 14, 2019, 02:11:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalabi

My mate works with a bloke he doesn't like much and he's sent me a drawing of him.

Made me laugh anyway. You got any funny childish scrawls?

Captain Crunch

This 'cat' is ecstatic!  Nicked from one of the charity shop groups on facebook: 

Norton Canes

Quote from: Kalabi on March 14, 2019, 02:11:27 PM
My mate works with a bloke he doesn't like much and he's sent me a drawing of him.

Not bad, but a bit tame...

popcorn

Ages ago my mate drew a doodle of a bloke with a moustache but somehow misremembered moustaches as being above the nose rather than below, in the way that people do misremember things oddly when they draw. It was one of the funniest things I'd ever seen in my life but this was the era before camera phones so no record.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: Norton Canes on March 14, 2019, 02:43:13 PM
Not bad, but a bit tame...

Hee! The bloke who drew those caricatures (the actual bloke, not the Kevin Eldon character ) was a member of The Other Place where a lot of us more venerable CaBbers have come from, and was a great bunch of lads ( it's him what's uploaded the video in the first place). Very good pal of mine on that forum. He sent me a postcard from Spain once. Wonder whatever happened to him ?

Kalabi

I've heard The Other Place referenced years ago on Barbelith and always wondered where it was, I guessed maybe b3ta or somethingawful but I suspect I'm wrong.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: Kalabi on March 14, 2019, 03:41:15 PM
I've heard The Other Place referenced years ago on Barbelith and always wondered where it was, I guessed maybe b3ta or somethingawful but I suspect I'm wrong.
NOTBBC, mate. I was the well respected poster Pinto on there, of course.

Kalabi

Norton Canes

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on March 14, 2019, 03:01:39 PM
Hee! The bloke who drew those caricatures (the actual bloke, not the Kevin Eldon character ) was a member of The Other Place where a lot of us more venerable CaBbers have come from, and was a great bunch of lads ( it's him what's uploaded the video in the first place)

Cool. It's been a day for mentioning other forums.

Fora.

Norton Canes

Brundle-Fly