Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 10:20:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Remember lads, subscribe to PewDiePie or Christchurch Mosques Shooting

Started by Urinal Cake, March 15, 2019, 03:40:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buelligan

Quote from: bgmnts on March 19, 2019, 11:17:29 AM
This is a different man he just comes round oncr a week or so. Supplies this guy with hay and straw and so forth.

The animal abuser is rather apolitical or, at least, laid back in his beliefs.

Oh, hay-suppliers, they're the fucking worst.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: jobotic on March 19, 2019, 10:34:44 AM
So...after harassment, rape threats, promotion of paedophilia and a website dedicated to laughing at and harassing people with disabilities...why is this cunt allowed access to the internet in his mother's house? What does he have to do?

Not only harassment, rape threats, promotion of paedophilia and a website dedicated to laughing at and harassing people with disabilities but

QuoteHe is notorious for his online stalking and harassment campaigns, which have featured threats to "rape, murder and dismember" his mainly female victims.

In 2016, Moon was linked to a series of online threats to harm children in Florida, where he shares a home with his mother, forcing dozens of schools into lockdown.

It must be, as Barry says, that he isn't in the US.

Barry Admin

Yeah, one of the people his site has harassed is dedicated to causing him as much trouble legally as possible. They make a lot of threats to anyone associated with him, which has had him dropped from Patreon and such, and stopped his ability to make money from YouTube. That's why he's effectively become his own ISP.

Cuellar

Quote from: Moribunderast on March 19, 2019, 10:43:43 AM
I recently watched a documentary called 'The Cleaners' about the poor fuckers in the Philippines whose job is to comb through the "reported" posts on Facebook and decide whether they should be deleted or not. They have to look at, as a goal, 25,000 images or videos per shift. Unsurprisingly, the turnover and suicide rate in that workplace is quite high. Can only imagine the poor people who've had to see this footage over and over and over as they try to scrub it away for the past few days.

That sounds good - well not good, but depressing - is it on any sort of streaming service, do you know?

Moribunderast

Quote from: Cuellar on March 19, 2019, 12:03:08 PM

That sounds good - well not good, but depressing - is it on any sort of streaming service, do you know?

Not that I can see, unfortunately. It is depressing but well worth seeking out.

buzby

Quote from: Cuellar on March 19, 2019, 12:03:08 PM

It's on BBC4 tonight at 9pm - https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m0003f2f

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: idunnosomename on March 19, 2019, 10:53:47 AM
I thought of that and I couldnt remember why and googling all I could find was him attacking it as a hate site in defence of accusations of Mumsnet being one

That seems to be it, although he mentions that as a result of their hatred, they 'do a lot of research': https://youtu.be/2mP6RZud4ls?t=1110

Blue Jam

Quote from: Barry Admin on March 19, 2019, 10:45:06 AM
Oh incidentally, you know who is a big fan of his site and the work it does?

Graham Linehan. Loves their hatred of trans people, absolutely loves it. Not kidding.

Jeez, I've just found his tweets on Kiwi Farms, and a Facebook friend of mine posting replies agreeing with him that they have some fine and intelligent people doing great work... and posting loads of transphobic crap he's obviously careful not to bring up on Facebook... Disappointed is not the word...

Mr. Internet

Anyone who thinks what Kiwi Farms does is 'great work' can fuck off. Those cunts have driven people to suicide.

I also get a huge whiff of 'cunts doth protest too much' whenever they complain about moral crusaders. They constantly put themselves in a position of moral superiority to their targets, and they always frame their shitbaggery as giving people their 'just desserts' based on whether they violate whatever half-baked ideas they have about normal behaviour and suchlike (what's normal about these fuckers?). If that's not moralism, then I don't know what is.

imitationleather

I ended up on Kiwi Farms, having not heard of it before, after the Christchurch shooting. I wasn't there looking for the video (honest guv), it was just one of the top Google hits straight after it happened and the news had barely any info. It looked to me like a forum for bullying teenage girls on Tumblr. A bit lame.

I find it a bit weird how 4chan/8chan/KiwiFarms etc. all seem essentially the same to an outsider like me but they also appear to have pretty vitriolic hate for each other.

Mr. Internet

Quote from: imitationleather on March 19, 2019, 07:40:30 PMI find it a bit weird how 4chan/8chan/KiwiFarms etc. all seem essentially the same to an outsider like me but they also appear to have pretty vitriolic hate for each other.

Similarly, you'd think white supremacist forums like Stormfront and VNN would share so much common ground that they'd be thick as thieves, but, no, they all spend a good deal of time whining about each other. People like that have vitriolic hate for everything.

idunnosomename

I feel kinda shitty I had a negative postcount on the SA forums now since so much of aggressively racist/homophobic rhetoric is straight out of FYAD. Seems irony does have consequences eh

Uncle TechTip

Quote from: idunnosomename on March 19, 2019, 08:07:40 PM
I feel kinda shitty I had a negative postcount on the SA forums now since so much of aggressively racist/homophobic rhetoric is straight out of FYAD. Seems irony does have consequences eh

I do feel a certain kind of vindication over feeling Ee-yore about that sort of thing in the past. Someone actually took it seriously like we all warned they would.

touchingcloth

So is 8chan better than 4chan or somehow even worse? And has the A-OK sign become inadvisable now? Fuck this bunch of shits.

imitationleather

Quote from: touchingcloth on March 20, 2019, 11:37:39 PM
So is 8chan better than 4chan or somehow even worse? And has the A-OK sign become inadvisable now? Fuck this bunch of shits.

I'll concede that the people who were killed are the biggest loss of all this but I would be lying if I said finding out I am no longer allowed to do the OK sign doesn't hurt quite a bit.

gib

QuoteThe New Zealand shooter was a Far Left radical who committed his murders to frame conservatives and attack the United States.

Every Cabber's favourite cartoonist, Ben Garrison there.

https://grrrgraphics.com/full-mental-jackets/

marquis_de_sad

It's quite amusing to see people emphasise the trollish angle of his attack, and then in the same breath say he was actually left wing because he said the country he most wanted to emulate is the People's Republic of China.

bgmnts

QuoteViolence begets violence

Something I can agree with Ben Garrison oh em gee.

Although his 'satirical' 'drawings' tend to have quite a bot of violent, or at least aggressive, imagery so he is having his right wing cake - is there a right wing cake? Probably be an old fashioned Vicky Sponge - and eating it too.

AliasTheCat

Quote from: bgmnts on March 21, 2019, 09:36:47 AM
...is there a right wing cake? Probably be an old fashioned Vicky Sponge...

Victoria sponge is the cake of the proletariat, the right wing version would be one of those incredibly dense fruit cakes with marzipan that only old people like.

idunnosomename

Quote from: gib on March 21, 2019, 12:14:44 AM
Every Cabber's favourite cartoonist, Ben Garrison there.

https://grrrgraphics.com/full-mental-jackets/
I can't even find loonies on Twitter claiming that he was "left-wing". I mean I'm sure there are but it's not like the pile-on with "registered democrat" at that recent school shooting.

I love how in his previous one he just wrote MAGA on a cactus for literally no reason

bgmnts

Quote from: AliasTheCat on March 21, 2019, 10:10:02 AM
Victoria sponge is the cake of the proletariat, the right wing version would be one of those incredibly dense fruit cakes with marzipan that only old people like.

I don't thing working class equals left wing lol.

bgmnts

Can you imagine if proper old fashioned Nazis saw our own brand of modern Nazis? They'd piss themselves laughing wouldn't they?

Good on them for putting a nice mural there though. Anytime anyone does this the council should just treat it like an ill advised tattoo.

Endicott

A couple of teenagers spraying graffiti does not equal Nazi.

bgmnts

What equals Nazi? Surely just supporting Nazi ideology makes you a nazi.

Endicott

If you look over these boards for stories of teenage pranking, of which there used to be a lot more posted 10 years ago than there are now, you'd find that about half the blokes here might well have done something this stupid just for the laffs. Unless these two lads being interviewed are found to have pictures of Hitler in their bedrooms, and swastikas on their underpants, its far more likely that they did it for shits and giggles.

Endicott

QuoteBasu invited national newspaper editors to debate their coverage with "survivors of terrorism and those of us trying to counter it".

I'd love to see that!