Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,559,185
  • Total Topics: 106,348
  • Online Today: 741
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 05:49:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Remember lads, subscribe to PewDiePie or Christchurch Mosques Shooting

Started by Urinal Cake, March 15, 2019, 03:40:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cuellar

Quote from: dallasman on March 22, 2019, 07:32:32 PM
I know what you're thinking: "Fuck you, Bush!" I don't suppose you 've heard about the Taliban? They got a brief mention on CaB a while ago, when one of them was wounded engaging British soldiers with gunfire, and one of the soldiers killed him instead of rushing him to hospital. That was covered in two threads, absolutely drenched with righteous bile. I guess now would be a good time to go over that soldier's browsing history to look for memes.

Shuffle off this mortal thread, you cunt.

dallasman

Quote from: Default to the negative on March 22, 2019, 08:24:42 PM
I probably should have taken this advice. I ended up watching it, and I've been thinking about it for a while.

Sorry to hear that. I am never watching one of those things again. I saw a news report that showed him walking up to the mosque, and that was enough. If you read or watch any coverage, you're bound to catch some details anyway, and might have to scroll past still images. With the graphic footage of real people dying, I've taken that class a couple of times, and don't need to take it again. From what I've read, most or all of these murdering scumbags sit around watching beheadings, executions and massacres to psyche themselves up, so prolonged exposure is probably not a good thing for anyone, unless you intend to become an actual combatant in that arena. I'd rather people watch nerds play video games on YouTube, to be perfectly frank. And while I'm blowing everyone's minds: I don't think Chelsea Clinton deserves to be attacked and accused of complicity in the massacre either. I might as well just say it, as I already debased myself beyond all hope by urging people to vote for her mother.

Quote from: Cuellar on March 22, 2019, 08:30:14 PM
Shuffle off this mortal thread, you cunt.

Oh no. I live here now.

Funcrusher

Quote from: dallasman on March 22, 2019, 07:32:32 PM
Award-winning journalist, plagiarist and apologist Chris Hedges

Eat shit, you utterly worthless prick. Chris Hedges has contributed more to the world by a factor of infinity than you ever will.

dallasman

Quote from: Funcrusher on March 22, 2019, 09:28:33 PM
Chris Hedges has contributed more to the world by a factor of infinity than you ever will.

To your world, certainly. And I feel good about that.

Funcrusher

Quote from: dallasman on March 22, 2019, 09:39:28 PM
To your world, certainly. And I feel good about that.

What is Hedges supposed to be an 'apologist' for, you utter moron?

dallasman

Quote from: Funcrusher on March 22, 2019, 09:42:43 PM
What is Hedges supposed to be an 'apologist' for, you utter moron?

Are you absolutely sure you should be doing this?

Funcrusher

Quote from: dallasman on March 22, 2019, 09:47:42 PM
Are you absolutely sure you should be doing this?

Am I putting myself in some great danger by engaging with a random prick on the internet such as yourself? Is an answer to my question available?

dallasman

Quote from: Funcrusher on March 22, 2019, 09:52:31 PM
Am I putting myself in some great danger by engaging with a random prick on the internet such as yourself? Is an answer to my question available?

If you know Hedges' work, you already know what I mean by "apologist". I remind you I merely namechecked him as a segue to my post about Afghanistan, the Afghan Taliban and the Afghan Chapter of ISIS.

Funcrusher

Quote from: dallasman on March 22, 2019, 10:11:21 PM
If you know Hedges' work, you already know what I mean by "apologist". I remind you I merely namechecked him as a segue to my post about Afghanistan, the Afghan Taliban and the Afghan Chapter of ISIS.

I have read Hedges extensively and have no idea what you are drivelling on about. The content of your posts offers no clues.

dallasman

Quote from: Funcrusher on March 22, 2019, 10:13:43 PM
I have read Hedges extensively and have no idea what you are drivelling on about. The content of your posts offers no clues.

Then pretend like it just says "award-winning journalist Chris Hedges", and let it go. This thread is not about him, and neither were any of my posts.

Funcrusher

Quote from: dallasman on March 22, 2019, 10:17:19 PM
Then pretend like it just says "award-winning journalist Chris Hedges", and let it go. This thread is not about him, and neither were any of my posts.

So you've got nothing and retreat. Content of your posts revealed as garbage to be ignored.

dallasman

Quote from: Funcrusher on March 22, 2019, 10:23:05 PM
So you've got nothing and retreat. Content of your posts revealed as garbage to be ignored.

Thank you.

Funcrusher

I guess I can say that I am absolutely sure that I should be doing this. And also would recommend Chris Hedges many excellent books to anyone sentient reading this thread.

Autopsy Turvey

Quote from: José on March 22, 2019, 05:23:13 PM
uh i think this dude just compared pewdiepie to john lennon without a hint of irony?
no, that can't be right..

You're right, it can't, and isn't! I was more comparing Pewds to Salinger, insofar as they're both innocent creators spuriously roped into atrocities, which makes Lennon the dead Muslims in this context. However I agree John Lennon is better than PewDiePie, and presumably the dead Muslims too.

Buelligan

Salinger's much, much, better than Pewdiepie.  Don't forget that, even if he may have been an agitator.  He certainly agitated me.

José

Quote from: Autopsy Turvey on March 22, 2019, 10:57:06 PM
You're right, it can't, and isn't! I was more comparing Pewds to Salinger, insofar as they're both innocent creators spuriously roped into atrocities, which makes Lennon the dead Muslims in this context. However I agree John Lennon is better than PewDiePie, and presumably the dead Muslims too.

idgi did mark chapman shout "catch all the ryes lol" before murking lennon or something?

(i wasn't born and the beatles is shit for cunts, sorry)

now jodie foster/john hinckley jr/reagan is a reference i'd get and a far more apt one seeing how pewdiepie literally appeared on a screen in front of this guy and told him to kill all the muslims gas the jews.

idunnosomename

he said "The Best of The Beatles" which led to a long-running debate by true crime writers over whether he meant the Pete Best album or not

José

i've also never read catcher in the rye (i'm saving all the basic bitch books for when i'm in prison). can't wait until the full works of pewdiepie are on the gcse syllabus though.

Buelligan

You should absolutely read it, don't waste your life waiting for prison.

BlodwynPig

Dex Sawash

I hated catcher in the rye, remember I warned you when you go to prison

Buelligan

BlodwynPig

touchingcloth

But what do they catch in the rye, and why are they in it in the first place?

Buelligan

touchingcloth

I'll read it next time I do my GCSEs. I done Harper Lee for mine, and I think you're only allowed to read one mid-Twentieth-Century American book in your life because of the EU.

hipster Mark Chapman found clutching a copy of 'Franny and Zooey'

Blumf

dallasman

While we're on the subject of books. And phonies:

https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2019/03/22/jordan-peterson-book-pulled-from-whitcoulls-shelves-after-christchurch-mosque-attacks_a_23698846/
The chain, which has 56 stores in New Zealand and an online presence, was criticized by some on social media for being hypocritical for focusing in on Peterson as it still offers books like Hitler's "Mein Kampf."