Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,583,400
  • Total Topics: 106,741
  • Online Today: 811
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 06:07:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Remember lads, subscribe to PewDiePie or Christchurch Mosques Shooting

Started by Urinal Cake, March 15, 2019, 03:40:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dallasman

And also, "Catcher in the Rye? I didn't even know she was in there.". Ha ha, fun.

Cuellar

Quote from: Cuellar on March 19, 2019, 12:53:40 PM
Well well! Ta.

Christ alive, watching this now. Dunno how much more I can take. The young woman describing the graphic sexual abuse of children she'd had to moderate, and the calm way another woman talks about the technicalities of beheadings.

Utterly grotesque that people are made complicit in all this, suffering all this psychological damage so we don't have to (well not me I don't use facebook but all the people that do are scum subhuman scum).

QuoteConservative media pundits have spent the better part of two decades nudging their fans to imagine what might come next. They have no right to act surprised when someone listens to them.

https://www.currentaffairs.org/2019/03/how-the-right-is-hijacking-the-christchurch-tragedy

marquis_de_sad

QuoteThey don't want you to spend too much time thinking about how the shooter's contempt for the idea that "diversity is our strength" reads like it could've been taken almost verbatim from Tucker Carlson's book. They don't want you to see any connection between the shooter saying, "we must deal with both the invaders within our lands and the invaders that seek to enter our lands," and Donald Trump saying, "people hate the word 'invasion,' but that's what it is," at an Oval Office event where he insisted that immigration has created a national emergency. They want you focused on fights that, even if you win, will only matter to niche communities on social media.

Everyone who can't stop going on abut Pewdiepie should probably read this bit.