Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 10:41:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Will you sponsor me £5 to shave my eyebrows off for Red Nose Day?

Started by ZoyzaSorris, March 15, 2019, 09:50:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZoyzaSorris

Because Ive accidentally done it anyway and I need a plausible cover story for the public presentation I'm due to give in a matter of hours.

Neville Chamberlain

Funnily enough, I accidentally shaved my ball hair off last night and I, too, need a plausible cover story for the public presentation I'm due to give in a matter of hours.

shiftwork2

I'm on annual leave and thank fuck.  My workplace goes for it.  Come on 'ave a laugh with your Union Jack shorts.  NO.

Captain Z

Quote from: Neville Chamberlain on March 15, 2019, 09:52:56 AM
Funnily enough, I accidentally shaved my ball hair off last night and I, too, need a plausible cover story for the pubic presentation I'm due to give in a matter of hours.

Surely

SteveDave

My workplace is bereft of Red Nose Day bollocks. Unsurprising as the big boss is a massive Tory. Big photos of when Cameron and Johnson came here the day before the last election that the pig fucker was in charge for.

Blue Jam

No, but I will sponsor you £5 to shave your nose off for Red Eyebrow Day.

ZoyzaSorris

My workplace doesn't go for it either, which is even worse, especially given my workplace is the court of public opinion. It's alright, I had to get a Superdrug cosmetics czar to sort me out with a salt and pepper micro blade tattoo brow from maybelline. Maybe he's born with it, maybe he's a massive bell.

Ronalado

RONALADO GIVE FIRST

5 £ is OK but for ronalado is easyeven 50 €. but i send 5 € for chidren
FAIR PLAY and RESPECT

Blue Jam

Icehaven

It actually is Red Nose Day today as well! Well how about that, I thought they stopped doing it about 20 years ago. Does Lenny Henry still run about in that suit with the red noses all over it?

St_Eddie

No, but I'll sponsor you £100 to grow an extra pair of eyebrows.

imitationleather

Clearly trying to crowdfund his wank-pass. Industrious, but pathetic.

Replies From View

I've never accidentally shaved off any of my body hair, but I do periodically visit the barber to get my eyebrow-hair and scant head-hair shortened.

ToneLa

Quote from: Replies From View on March 15, 2019, 07:21:37 PM
I've never accidentally shaved off any of my body hair, but I do periodically visit the barber to get my eyebrow-hair and scant head-hair shortened.

Woah, that's so weird! Just compared that to my own life and I've had quite a few mishaps re: accidentally shaving off other people's body hair, I can tell you.

Contraryto your experiences though Replies, after I had gathered it all up in a binbag over a period of eighteen months, my barber wouldn't even take it off me! Kicked me the fuck out!

Needless to say, my eyebrows now are fairly titanic, and my pillows are the fattest & softest in all of Solihull. AND I LIVE IN KENT!

St_Eddie

I think we can all agree that if we've learnt anything, it's eyebrows.

alan nagsworth

Quote from: Neville Chamberlain on March 15, 2019, 09:52:56 AM
Funnily enough, I accidentally shaved my ball hair off last night

How did you manage that? Only explanation I can imagine is you accidentally dropped them in one of those spinning barrel machines they have in China that rips all the fur off dead dogs in preparation for eating them.

fuck i just made myself sad

thenoise

Quote from: icehaven on March 15, 2019, 01:28:49 PM
It actually is Red Nose Day today as well! Well how about that, I thought they stopped doing it about 20 years ago. Does Lenny Henry still run about in that suit with the red noses all over it?

More of a plod about, nowadays. And the chubby funster has slimmed right down:

ZoyzaSorris

MY eyebrows are starting to look OK again now, thanks for all your kind thoughts.