Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 10:53:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length

That's got me poppin' - Meaty Bones

Started by Jittlebags, March 15, 2019, 12:06:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jittlebags

Oh, fuck, bang, one hundred and eighty. Bought some 'meaty bones' from Morrisons last night. 4 meaty heroes for about £6. What do I do with them? Slow roasting for 3 hours on #3? Any more creative ideas? Finish off deep fried in a little batter chinese salt and pepper style ?

king_tubby

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

I can only assume this is all a euphemism for some sort of group sex orgy. You sicken me, you filthy herbert.

king_tubby

wooders1978

Sounds like you were done for £6 - this is shit they normally sling in the bin

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

Blue Jam

JesusAndYourBush

Quote from: Jittlebags on March 15, 2019, 12:06:04 PM
Bought some 'meaty bones' from Morrisons last night.

Surely food for humans would have a better name, check you haven't bought dog food.

Jittlebags

The closer the bone, the sweeter the meat.

Jittlebags

Bollocks. Got home too late to cook it, so Meat Feast is now tomorrow. Good news is that it says 'good for slow cooking' on the label and nothing about a glossy coat.

Jittlebags

Fucking hell, that's got to be the beefiest experience I've ever had, short of inadvisably eating some OXO cubes at a party. 30 mins #6, 8 hours on slow, one hour on #1. Chily flakes, coarse ground pepper, salt flakes and some herbs.

Twed

Quote from: Jittlebags on March 16, 2019, 11:17:17 PM
Fucking hell, that's got to be the beefiest experience I've ever had, short of inadvisably eating some OXO cubes at a party. 30 mins #6, 8 hours on slow, one hour on #1. Chily flakes, coarse ground pepper, salt flakes and some herbs.
Any Athletico Mince listener is going to be creasing themselves at this.

wooders1978

Quote from: JesusAndYourBush on March 15, 2019, 03:47:25 PM
Surely food for humans would have a better name, check you haven't bought dog food.

Reckon they might have been beef ribs rebranded

Jittlebags

Quote from: Twed on March 16, 2019, 11:58:58 PM
Any Athletico Mince listener is going to be creasing themselves at this.

I'm a bit worried that I now have become Adrian Lewis. For fucks sake, I've got eight blocks of dripping in the fridge.

non capisco

Are your balls rotating at the thought of it?