Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:21:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The Division 2

Started by Barry Admin, March 15, 2019, 10:35:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barry Admin

Quote from: QDRQuestion for you: I'm only level 6, where do I find the hand-stops, silencers, compensators, that kind of gear?

I think you probably have to find a staff member to unlock the workbench?  Looks like Coop Dennison will provide it? Then turn left when you go into the White House, or the crafting table under the chopper, where npcs leave you in peace. You only have to craft one of each, and presumably you pick the blueprints up as you go. I think from missions and projects, as I recall. Good tip: you can turn stuff in for projects from the map screen, just tab left.

QDRPHNC

Timothy

Gonna play this this weekend. Is there a CAB clan?

QDRPHNC

It would be really very, very cool if there was. I'm on XB. Youse?

Barry Admin

I'm xbox, I could start one, but tbh you're not gonna get enough done to get any rewards. Small clans load out.

QDRPHNC

Quote from: Barry Admin on March 29, 2019, 01:59:34 PM
I'm xbox, I could start one, but tbh you're not gonna get enough done to get any rewards. Small clans load out.

Start one anyway, I just want to kill things.

Barry Admin

Barry Admin

Should be listed now, cookdandbombd, I'm neilbombd on there.

QDRPHNC

Nice! I'll send a thing, or however you do it, when I get home tonight.

Barry Admin

Ok great, we need 2 more members to start qualifying for rewards.

Barry Admin

I guess that's you've joined now. I'm gonna nip out for 15 minutes, want a game when I get back?

QDRPHNC

Fuck, we have they time difference. I'll be on for a little bit in a couple of hours.

Ham Bap

This is the most enjoyable game I've played in years.

QDRPHNC

Mobius

I'm on Playstation and in a completely different timezone otherwise I'd join

Fuck me this game gets hard once you go up a few tiers. Think I'm on Tier 2 and getting shredded by some of these bounty bosses

Timothy

I'm on PS4 unfortunately.

This game is great. Never played the first game but am a fan of Ubisofts game design. They get a lot of negative comments but I enjoy the worlds they create and this time its not different. Quite difficult game though!!!!

Ham Bap

On PS4 as well. Never played the first game either but the co-op match making in this is exactly what I need from games. I'm 40 next year so not gaming all hours and neither are mates (even if they have the same game) so the ability to get a squad of people instantly to play co-op is perfect.
Don't think id be able to solo this or I wouldn't have the patience too.
Essential with other players IMO.

Barry Admin

I need to get back to it, I've been playing a lot of Ingress the last few days as I finally got to L16, then recursed and started again. Playing this so much also gave me a taste for digging out Xbox 2, and I've got back to my War of the Chosen campaign, which I hope to finish sometime within the next thirty years.

Anyway I'll load it today and at least see if there's any new clan members, you PlayStation BASTARDS.

Barry Admin

QuoteThe Division 2's first Apparel Event will be starting on April 5th. That's the same date that the game's first Weekly Invasion "Battle for DC" goes live. The update will be released while maintenance is going on from 9:30 AM CET to 12:30 CET. As per Ubisoft Massive's latest State of the Game, players will have a chance to earn new cosmetics.

These will be available in Special Event Caches and include new outfits, emotes and masks. Duplicates won't be included in these caches and everyone gets one free in the first week. If you own the Year 1 Pass, then you'll receive three more Caches for free while logging in during the event. More Caches can be earned by completing different projects.

The event will last until May 2nd but that's not all that Ubisoft Massive has coming. A new World Tier, the Tidal Basin Stronghold and much more will also be coming. That includes balance changes like a damage reduction to the M700 and MK17, lowered headshot and crit damage on all gear, internal cooldowns on Safeguard Talent and Crisis Response and more. Stay tuned for more detailed patch notes when they go live.

Barry Admin

The apparel event gives you projects to complete - check your project tab as the first one has three days left on it, and you just do activities like hostage rescue etc in certain areas, and that gives you keys for the apparel caches. It seems you also get a key each time you level up. I haven't been on much so far, but did manage to get a disco dance and some sweet weapon skins. No mask yet.

I had trouble completing some of the other projects, but realised last night that requirements like eg "replica gloves" just require me to craft them, and then they'll be accepted.

Barry Admin

I've put 5 days into this now, and still have a bunch of side missions I haven't done yet. Haven't tried the MP conflict mode. Barely scratched the DZ. Advancing through the world tiers now though, just to get to the proper end game. Amazing amount of content this time round, they've done an amazing job with it, haven't loaded Blops 4 since it came out, and now prior to that I'd never missed a day of playing, if only to get my battle pass advancement thingy done.

Ham Bap

Just made it to World Tier 1 tonight.

Did the final 2 Strongholds at level 30 back to back (with a couple of randoms, fuck doing those by myself!)

I've put about 65 hours into this so far.
Loving this a lot. I could play this forever.

Mobius

I'm at Tier 5 and god the enemies are bullet spongey. Still enjoying it in the same way I enjoy Destiny.. just fun to grind and shoot stuff, but I'm already in that loop of just redoing the same content, destroying 99% of the items I pick up

Barry Admin

I've been grinding like crazy this week, still haven't encountered the hunters and still avoiding spoilers etc. Currently soloing Tidal Basin! I love that they've kept a lot of it playable by solo players, as I really like to go slowly first time through, and explore, rather than have randoms speedrunning it. Was doing a tier 3 control point last night to try and get a blueprint - phew. Absolute fucking war, a squad of us spent absolutely ages on it, brilliant fun though. Starting to do Challenging bounties and stuff now too.  Looking forward to getting back into the harder group content now I'm finally almost done with the story and endgame.

Absolutely brilliant and inspired job with endgame to male up for the deficits of the first game!

Barry Admin

Finding some nice stuff by just exploring DC! There's some great hidden bits and pieces, I'm wondering if some of them refresh over time.

QDRPHNC

Getting back into this this weekend, I'll bzz you if you're about.

Barry Admin

Sounds good, I'll likely be out most of tomorrow, but on when I get back. Really enjoying it again, and finally time to start putting builds together, yay.

QDRPHNC

Finished off the main missions and got to world tier 1. Loving the stronghold.

Barry Admin

How about that Black Tusk?!

Timothy

Having some technical issues with the game that ruin it for me. Anyone else (on PS4 or maybe also on Xbox) that experience the same:

The analoge stick of my controller drift when I'm shooting. Only game I own with this issue.
In some missions I have to open doors but they won't open. The button prompt doesn't show up. When I walk away I'm out of the mission field. Youtube walkthroughs showed me that you are suppose to walk through the doors but I can't. There's no way.
A lot of pop up and framedrops when other players arrive.