Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 06:02:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Hippy Bullshit

Started by ToneLa, March 15, 2019, 11:26:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ToneLa

Quote from: chveik on March 16, 2019, 12:20:00 AM
your nervous breakdown sounds better than mine.

You finally realise that yir loast on some cunts. But they dinnae want tae find ye in the first place.

But whin they're the type who make fun of mental illness - or mebbe naked confession; my door is open pal, PM us, no joke, I'll drop the affected accent I do for purposes of self amusement - yir probably missin nowt.

Hey hey! 2 pages! Full of mah favourite postir!

ToneLa

Ye book yirsel into a fuckin magic mushroom retreat in Holland

But it comes eftir bein the only cunt to spraff fairly at someone already oan it.

From ma reality series!

ToneLa

Fucked this Wiccan by me.

Ah said: How the fuck dae I ken yir a witch?

She sais:

"Will you stop talking with that fucking accent? Suppose you want a quote for that friggin website you're on. SIGH. Fine, fine: Your broomstick comes in handy."

Told ir though. Nae broomsticks. Am no a warlock - you'd huv tae yaze ma cock

ToneLa

Ye droap acid and realise you still need to put the washing oot

ToneLa

No matter how intensely you try to bring ayahuasca usage into modern life, HR have only cleared the meeting room til 2PM

ToneLa

So much for claimin the economy is fuckin shite when yir need to fill in yir expenses claim fur petrol with IB fuckin M

chveik

Quote from: ToneLa on March 16, 2019, 01:53:50 AM
You finally realise that yir loast on some cunts. But they dinnae want tae find ye in the first place.

But whin they're the type who make fun of mental illness - or mebbe naked confession; my door is open pal, PM us, no joke, I'll drop the affected accent I do for purposes of self amusement - yir probably missin nowt.

thanks man, that's very nice of you :) I probably just need to make it through the night, that's always the hard part.

ToneLa

Quote from: chveik on March 16, 2019, 03:33:49 AM
thanks man, that's very nice of you :) I probably just need to make it through the night, that's always the hard part.

You do good posts you do! Seen ye aroond. Haha, like in prison

If you need owt from me, I can provide: you got it

Shit, PM me. Just do it. You reckon my private messages are full of ambassadors and princes askin for ferrero roche? I'm lucky if it's queens.

I'm not sick - I'm not having a breakdoon. Unless it's a sustained, societal one where I stay in touch wi everyone. That's one ye really need to worry aboot...

Me? I HATE THE NIGHT. I'm always asleep or all too human; they're never mutually exclusive...