Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,578,471
  • Total Topics: 106,671
  • Online Today: 1,086
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 03:27:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Blue Drink Walk - An amble with Farage

Started by Jittlebags, March 17, 2019, 09:58:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Z

Is there any chance this is for a UK series of Nathan For You?

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Phil_A on March 19, 2019, 04:30:55 PM
Is that the entirety of the marchers? There must be 30 people there if that.

I'm going for 31 although one of them could be an on-looker.

Uncle TechTip

Isle of Man? So some percentage of this march are not even from the United Kingdom.

Kalabi

I like their tragic little hand drawn signs

Cuellar

Quote from: Uncle TechTip on March 19, 2019, 09:24:25 PM
Isle of Man? So some percentage of this march are not even from the United Kingdom.

I think these foreigners should stop trying to intervene in UK politics.

idunnosomename

I think the £50 includes all travel, accomodation and meals on the march - can't really check because you can't reg anymore as a "core marcher". Yes, they are getting bussed between walks but these daily marches are between ten and twenty miles. Unfit people will fucked by ten miles, but even if you're pretty active, twenty miles walk in a day is hell on your legs if you're not trained up. And then again the next day? You won't physically be able to do it. You end up with microtears in your thigh muscles and can barely stand.

By Donkeys has given up making fun of the marchers because it's just another case of millionaires Farage, Oakeshott, Hoey etc playing people for fools and actually harming them.

Jittlebags

How careless. The Brexit Party appear to have lost their leader. Not in a layby near Castleford, but for sending Islamophobic tweets from an account deleted shortly after the Brexit Party was formed.

Jerzy Bondov

I am very disgusted to see the once proud Brexit Party descend into a hotbed mire of revolting wrong islamaphobic abuse. It's a sad day for British politics

jobotic

Once again a proud patriot is sacrificed by Farage on the alter of political correctness. For shame.

Spoon of Ploff

So now there's been an extension are they going to have to go on a massive detour to make sure they don't arrive too early and have a premature betrayal?

Jittlebags

Apparently, Mr Fag Ash himself turned up today

Jittlebags

I imagine he is currently holed up in a Travelodge next to the industrial estate on the outskirts of Mansfield.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Jittlebags on March 23, 2019, 11:50:26 PM
I imagine he is currently holed up in a Travelodge next to the industrial estate on the outskirts of Mansfield.

on taxpayer's dime

Buelligan

Thank you everyone up here ^ for making me laugh.  Thank you.

Fambo Number Mive

Apparently Tim Martin was on the walk yesterday

Buelligan

I hope they had a guide or maybe they use leads.

Norton Canes

Someone must be making a documentary about this, yeah? Filming it every day?

SteveDave

QuoteIn total they are marching approximately 270 miles. They set out from Sunderland on 16 March and finish in Parliament Square in London on 29 March, the original date for the UK to leave the EU, which has now been delayed until at least 12 April.

I'd be interested to find out how many miles they actually walked.

JesusAndYourBush

What's the blue drink?  I didn't have Farage down as a Blue WKD man.

(Genuine question. I even googled and almost the only thing that comes up is this thread.)

Captain Crunch

It's from Athletico Mince when Bob Mortimer used to do skits about Sunderland.  This song sums it up quite well if you're new to it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0hlUISve2c

SteveDave

I'm partly tempted to meet the walkers as they bumble into Parliament Square tomorrow evening. Get in front of some TV cameras making various signs with my hands.

boki

Quote from: SteveDave on March 28, 2019, 02:50:59 PM
I'm partly tempted to meet the walkers as they bumble into Parliament Square tomorrow evening. Get in front of some TV cameras making various signs with my hands.
Go on, Vogue!