Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:49:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Corbyn 23: Hail Discorbia

Started by Blue Jam, March 18, 2019, 04:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Edmonds

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on May 20, 2019, 07:24:18 PMLet me *grab popcorn* and watch how *actually hilarious* it is when you fade into nothing like the rest of them.

Do what you want. I've no idea and no interest in who you are, but you're clearly quite enamoured with your own opinion. Maybe let us know why you're bothered. 

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Edmonds on May 21, 2019, 06:46:32 PM
Do what you want, mate. I've no idea and no interest in you you are, but you're clearly quite enamoured with your own opinion, maybe let us know why you're bothered about the 'jectvren'.

lol

Darts and Curry night on Wednesday, something to look forward to.

A 55 year old man with only that to look forward to in life...I can see why you post here.

Absorb the anus burn

Stag vs Lloyd's Horse.....

I vote STAG!

Edmonds

Quote from: BlodwynPig on May 21, 2019, 07:01:02 PMA 55 year old man with only that to look forward to in life...I can see why you post here.

Top quality banter!!

Absorb the anus burn

Buelligan

Do you like Kate Bush at all?

Replies From View

Quote from: Edmonds on May 21, 2019, 06:46:32 PM
Do what you want. I've no idea and no interest in who you are, but you're clearly quite enamoured with your own opinion. Maybe let us know why you're bothered.

Maybe wind your neck back in for somebody who's so new to the forum and hasn't earned his stripes to be a cunt yet.

Or have the balls to admit that you are a previously-banned poster.

How's the master plan going? Those "6M+" Labour Remain voters in London Howj Begg dream of - he actually claimed that figure, in reality there's <6M registers voters in London - have gone a bit shy.

Corbyn, the smearer became the smearer. His outright lies are being called as such.

Forgot to include the poll!

European Parliament voting intention:

BREX: 37% (+3)
LDEM: 19% (+2)
LAB: 13% (-2)
GRN: 12% (+1)
CON: 7% (-2)
CHUK: 4% (-)
UKIP: 3% (-)

via @YouGov, 19 - 21 May
Chgs. w/ 17 May

pancreas

Frankly, I'm looking forward to the bodies piling up in the streets. Don't know about anyone else.

Blumf

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-48347371
QuoteLabour has urged the government to nationalise British Steel in order to protect jobs and the steel industry.

Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn said the collapse of British Steel would have a "devastating impact" on Scunthorpe.

Hummm, well I'm up for it. Not sure what the rest of the country would think.

Replies From View

Quote from: Tommy Robwatson on May 22, 2019, 01:08:18 AM
Corbyn, the smearer became the smearer. His outright lies are being called as such.

Go on then - what do you think you mean by this?

Quote from: Replies From View on May 22, 2019, 06:21:16 AM
Go on then - what do you think you mean by this?

What could that possibly mean? Step aside MENSA, FFS.

QuoteCorbyn, the smeared became the smearer.
Mr Corbyn's lies aren't washing with the public who are deserting Labour en masse. Exactly as some of us suggesting would happen. Don't thank us, it was fucking obvious. You'd have to be in a bubbleland denial to not realise it. Now, who didn't predict it?

Replies From View

Except Corbyn hasn't become a smearer, has he.  And he isn't lying and voters aren't deserting Labour en masse.  This isn't a general election.  The European Elections are a democratic process that most Brexit dipshits didn't even know existed before.  Now suddenly they're taking an interest in it and undermining their whole concept that we don't have a say in Europe.

Hence me asking what the fuck you are hollering about this time.

Don't worry, spammer.  I know your bizarre and unethical choice is to just confuse people in different forums with misinformation and lies.

Fambo Number Mive

Sky journo complaining Corbyn is talking about education

https://twitter.com/BethRigby/status/1131155956207947776

Of course, I can imagine the Murdoch machine would like people to be less educated so they can't realise how much rubbish there is in the Sun.

Fambo Number Mive

Also

QuoteA Q&A session on her statement is scheduled for after PMQ's at 12:45 Corbyn will give his response and the PM is expected to take questions

Journalists and #fbpe types choosing to ignore this: https://twitter.com/RespectIsVital/status/1131120455073652736

holyzombiejesus

Every single time Corbyn mentions something that isn't Brexit, the #FBPE lot snort with derision. Then, a day or two later, they slag him off for not opposing the government.

Fambo Number Mive

The #FBPE people don't want anything to change aside from Brexit. If Remain had won the referendum they'd have thought the government was doing a fine job.

It's entitled upper middle class people who are doing well thinking that they own the government. (Of course, not all upper middle class people are like the FBPE people, and some upper middle class people have other issues they struggle with).

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on May 22, 2019, 01:07:26 PM
The #FBPE people don't want anything to change aside from Brexit.

And if you're voting Labour tomorrow, they're exactly who you're empowering. Against Corbyn.

Buelligan

phantom_power

Quote from: Tommy Robwatson on May 22, 2019, 01:11:52 PM
And if you're voting Labour tomorrow, they're exactly who you're empowering. Against Corbyn.

What do you care? You're winning. So winning, Look at how much you're winning

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Tommy Robwatson on May 22, 2019, 08:11:57 AM
What could that possibly mean? Step aside MENSA, FFS.
Mr Corbyn's lies aren't washing with the public who are deserting Labour en masse. Exactly as some of us suggesting would happen. Don't thank us, it was fucking obvious. You'd have to be in a bubbleland denial to not realise it. Now, who didn't predict it?

Fuck off

Replies From View

Quote from: phantom_power on May 22, 2019, 01:43:03 PM
What do you care? You're winning. So winning, Look at how much you're winning

Yes it's strange isn't it how fraught these winners are.  Why do they constantly need us to reassure them that they are winning?

Very odd.

Not as odd as you failing to ask yourselves why you're losing.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Blumf on May 22, 2019, 01:28:17 AM
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-48347371
Hummm, well I'm up for it. Not sure what the rest of the country would think.

The steel industry is in desperate need of reform. Heavy industry in general. I say effort needs to be put into environmental and workers protection, not just propping up a very harmful industry.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Tommy Robwatson on May 22, 2019, 06:04:35 PM
Not as odd as you failing to ask yourselves why you're losing.

Tommy, I've seen you struggle on here for days. I've set up another forum where you may feel more at home amongst "friends". PM me for details and we can leave this rabble to self-destruct.

evening lads

QuotePublic perceptions on the party leaders' handling of Britain's exit from the EU:

Theresa May:
Good job: 25%
Bad job: 71%

Jeremy Corbyn:
Good job: 12%
Bad job: 81%

via @IpsosMORI, 10 - 14 May

kittens

idunnosomename

Anus Cop
Good job: 100%
Rim job: A million