Author Topic: Corbyn 23: Hail Discorbia  (Read 71057 times)

Johnny Yesno

• Injecting the rivers with stainless steel fish
    • Lines Horizontal
Re: Corbyn 23: Hail Discorbia
« Reply #2280 on: June 09, 2019, 05:55:44 PM »
That's how I feel about her too, Kelvin. I've not noticed her do much to undermine the leadership, instead opting to aim both barrels at the tories - I enjoy seeing her being obnoxious and condescending to those cunts. I don't expect lockstep agreement but I'll go along with someone who remembers who the enemy is, at least for the time being.

Dr Rock

• The BEST of luck!
« Reply #2281 on: June 09, 2019, 06:07:54 PM »
Safe pair of hands, helps sell Labour as potentially competent in government. Would.

« Reply #2282 on: June 09, 2019, 06:54:37 PM »
Not sure what the discussion is about here this is just a load of nonsense. If Corbyn wants to shuffle her then he will but it is not anything to do with her being untrustworthy or unliked.  She is a good personal friend of Corbyns and if anything he would be positioning her for deputy leader.

greencalx

• Never knowingly knowledgeable
« Reply #2283 on: June 09, 2019, 07:16:16 PM »
...and, indeed, buried at the bottom of an article about something else, it transpires that this was all a load of MUB.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/jun/09/mike-pompeo-leaked-recording-corbyn-labour-jewish-leaders

Buelligan

• STOP being afraid
« Reply #2284 on: June 09, 2019, 08:36:35 PM »
The "something else" in that article is fairly interesting too, mind

Quote from: That Article
...Pompeo appeared to suggest that he would seek to intervene in the debate before Corbyn had a chance to become prime minister.

“It could be that Mr Corbyn manages to run the gauntlet and get elected,” he said on the recording. “It’s possible. You should know, we won’t wait for him to do those things to begin to push back. We will do our level best. It’s too risky and too important and too hard once it’s already happened.”

which could mean anything, including going for a walk in the woods with Dr David Kelly.  But whatever Pompeo does mean he should keep his fucking nose out of British politics.

greencalx

• Never knowingly knowledgeable
« Reply #2285 on: June 09, 2019, 08:50:59 PM »
Yes it did sound a bit sinister.

Johnny Yesno

• Lines Horizontal
« Reply #2286 on: June 09, 2019, 09:10:50 PM »
Talk of a reshuffle was sparked at the Guardian when Thornberry was dropped as Corbyn’s usual stand-in for prime minister’s questions this week and 24 hours had elapsed without the Guardian running a hit piece on Corbyn.

Zetetic

• Burying isn't the same as killing.
« Reply #2287 on: June 09, 2019, 10:07:56 PM »
But whatever Pompeo does mean he should keep his fucking nose out of British politics.

If the legitimate government of the UK requests the aid of the United States, amidst concerns of postal vote rigging and allegations of Russian and European interference in the democratic process, then they will not be able to refuse.

king_tubby

• #cancelled
« Reply #2288 on: June 11, 2019, 07:22:45 PM »
Yet more comedy gold from LBC's token centre right presenter:

https://twitter.com/mrjamesob/status/1138496808156577794

« Reply #2289 on: June 11, 2019, 07:31:58 PM »
Who the fuck is O'Brien anyway. Except a chinstroking pseud who DESTROYS every opponent on his own LBC show with LOGIC and FACTS

Buelligan

• STOP being afraid
« Reply #2290 on: June 11, 2019, 07:39:45 PM »
He's a shill for The Man.

Dr Rock

• The BEST of luck!
« Reply #2291 on: June 11, 2019, 07:45:25 PM »
He mostly DESTROYS ignorant Brexiters.

Johnny Yesno

• Lines Horizontal
« Reply #2292 on: June 11, 2019, 07:49:12 PM »
Yet more comedy gold from LBC's token centre right presenter:

https://twitter.com/mrjamesob/status/1138496808156577794

As one of the respondents pointed out, he mostly has the voting record of a cunt: https://www.theyworkforyou.com/mp/24964/rory_stewart/penrith_and_the_border/votes

Johnny Yesno

• Lines Horizontal
« Reply #2293 on: June 11, 2019, 07:51:20 PM »
He mostly DESTROYS ignorant Brexiters.

Interesting, then, that Rory Stewart

Generally voted against UK membership of the EU

Almost always voted against a right to remain for EU nationals already in living in the UK

JO'B is a fucking idiot.

Dr Rock

• The BEST of luck!
« Reply #2294 on: June 11, 2019, 07:53:45 PM »
I don't think Stewart would DESTROY Corbyn, but it would be more equal than Corbyn v Boris

Johnny Yesno

• Lines Horizontal
« Reply #2295 on: June 11, 2019, 07:54:12 PM »
I mean, ffs (as the first monkey is clearly thinking).

Replies From View

• Rubbing linseed oil into the school cormorant.
  • Golden Member
  • Gargoyles have milk bags.
« Reply #2296 on: June 11, 2019, 10:07:38 PM »
The correct monkey is the fourth monkey that just sits there with its hands on its knees.

BlodwynPig

• Throwing two dogs at a goblin
« Reply #2297 on: June 11, 2019, 10:12:46 PM »
The correct monkey is the fourth monkey that just sits there with its hands on its knees.

Ghost monkey wanking into your tea

Replies From View

• Rubbing linseed oil into the school cormorant.
  • Golden Member
  • Gargoyles have milk bags.
« Reply #2298 on: June 11, 2019, 11:08:40 PM »
Ghost monkey wanking into your tea

I wish he was!  Stupid fucker keeps missing!

« Reply #2299 on: June 12, 2019, 09:51:07 AM »
I suppose what JOB means is less of the personality and more that Rory Stewart would get votes from hand wringing middle class centrists who recognise the poor, i mean that is what church and charity is for, but voting for actual policies that might fundamentally improve things for them is too radical.

There is a point in there, a Labour centrist of the Blairite mode would win Labour back anti-Corbyn & wet Tory votes and Labour would be in position to get a majority IF the much more left membership and leftist voters stuck around and voted despite their disagreement with that approach to politics (one of having to dance to shit Tory tunes just to get power).  Needless to say I would at least AT LEAST want to know what compromises I was going to have to make in lending my support...... and of course all potential candidates have precisely fuck all to say on any of this other than attacking Corbyn.

JOB thinks that he is the "sensible one" he thinks he really understands the plight of the poor, he is the hip teacher, but he also knows that the people he went to boarding school with and the poshos he keeps company with are never going to vote for a leftist. 

He is here to guide you to that conclusion, he is the nice prison guard who doesn't want to see you go to the hole but isn't going risk his job pointing out that the prison is corrupt in the first place....oh and please don't misbehave because then he'd have to (badly) use his baton and seeing you all bruised and bloodied would make him feel bad.

That is the sociopathic relationship centrists and people like him have with the general public, i've worked with enough of them over the years, they are what I set my mental state to reject every waking day (as of course it is infectious).  It is how all scaled up oppressive groups operate, manufacturing a way in which one human can be a shit to another human whilst thinking they are still acting in good faith, it is all about managing that contradiction (obviously much of this has been based around demonising Corbyn and the left in general).

« Reply #2300 on: June 12, 2019, 09:55:22 AM »
I suppose what JOB means is less of the personality and more that Rory Stewart would get votes from hand wringing middle class centrists who recognise the poor, i mean that is what church and charity is for, but voting for actual policies that might fundamentally improve things for them is too radical.

There is a point in there, a Labour centrist of the Blairite mode would win Labour back anti-Corbyn & wet Tory votes and Labour would be in position to get a majority IF the much more left membership and leftist voters stuck around and voted despite their disagreement with that approach to politics (one of having to dance to shit Tory tunes just to get power).  Needless to say I would at least AT LEAST want to know what compromises I was going to have to make in lending my support...... and of course all potential candidates have precisely fuck all to say on any of this other than attacking Corbyn.

JOB thinks that he is the "sensible one" he thinks he really understands the plight of the poor, he is the hip teacher, but he also knows that the people he went to boarding school with and the poshos he keeps company with are never going to vote for a leftist. 

He is here to guide you to that conclusion, he is the nice prison guard, who doesn't want to see you go to the hole but isn't going risk his job pointing out that the prison is corrupt in the first place....oh and please don't misbehave because then he'd have to (badly) use his baton and seeing you all bruised and bloodied would make him feel bad.

That is the sociopathic relationship centrists and people like him have with the general public, i've worked with enough of them over the years, they are what I set my mental state to reject every waking day as of course it is infectious.  It is how all scaled up oppressive groups operate, manufacturing a way in which one human can be a shit to another human whilst thinking they are still acting in good faith, it is all about managing that contradiction (obviously much of this has been based around demonising Corbyn and the left in general).

Nicely put. More eloquent than my initial analysis which was that he was a gullible bootlicker.

ZoyzaSorris

• if you can smell me it's too late
« Reply #2301 on: June 12, 2019, 11:51:45 AM »
Yes, that really is a good summation of the poison of alt-Centrism.

Johnny Yesno

• Lines Horizontal
« Reply #2302 on: June 14, 2019, 02:47:40 PM »
Novara have recently uploaded this interview regarding how the left should approach the arguments of the right regarding command economies.

The People's Republic of Walmart | Interview with Leigh Phillips and Michal Rozworski: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUXMmq1p3g0

Some of it we've been talking about on here for years, such as the idea that neoliberalism has managed to sell itself as an objective response to a system of natural forces akin to the weather rather than an ideology. However, it does point out the contradiction, then, that companies including Walmart, whose economic activity is comparable in size to a country like Sweden, are run using top-down planning.

It's a worthy gawp, if you have the time.

Buelligan

• STOP being afraid
« Reply #2303 on: June 15, 2019, 07:44:55 AM »

Good old sane Corbyn. Of course, being sane and good means one might as well wear a sign about ones neck and be forced to ring a bell in this world.

Meanwhile

Quote from: Leadership hopeful Jeremy Cunt
...responsibility "almost certainly" lies with the Iranian regime.

The UK Foreign Office said it was "almost certain" that a branch of the Iranian military - the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps - attacked the two tankers on 13 June, adding that "no other state or non-state actor could plausibly have been responsible".

"These latest attacks build on a pattern of destabilising Iranian behaviour and pose a serious danger to the region," Mr Hunt said.

Quote from: spokesperson for Evil, Mike Pompeo
US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said Iran was behind what he described as the latest in a series of "unprovoked attacks".

On the British Foreign Office's assertion that "no other state or non-state actor could plausibly have been responsible", I'll just say one thing Stuxnet.

I mean, what the fuck do they want us to believe?  They keep accidentally getting embroiled in another war in these places and lots of innocent people die just so's the monkey can eat.  It really has to stop.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-48645280

BlodwynPig

« Reply #2304 on: June 15, 2019, 08:36:33 AM »
J. Cunt “my thoughts are not my own”

NoSleep

• feat. Keith Jarrett and his singing parrot
    • Space Is The Place
« Reply #2305 on: June 15, 2019, 08:41:16 AM »
Quote from: Leadership hopeful Jeremy Cunt
almost certainly lies

« Reply #2306 on: June 15, 2019, 11:27:40 AM »

BlodwynPig

« Reply #2307 on: June 15, 2019, 11:34:23 AM »
Going to war because US lied about an attack on a vessel propagating climate change from the looting of a resource from another sovereign state

Good one PM Cunt.

« Reply #2308 on: June 15, 2019, 11:40:10 AM »

chveik

• Her Laugh Is Like A Flock Of Tiny Birds
« Reply #2309 on: June 15, 2019, 11:57:19 AM »
they're so fucking desperate for a casus belli