Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:03:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Corbyn 23: Hail Discorbia

Started by Blue Jam, March 18, 2019, 04:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jobotic

I'm speechless. Can't fucking bear this anymore.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Danger Man on July 02, 2019, 06:29:18 PM
Corbynism's greatest liability is now Jeremy Corbyn himself

The Guardian speaks out....again.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/jul/02/jeremy-corbyn-liability-brexit-labour-party

It is hard to present Corbyn as a man for the future, and May's departure will date him even more. He will be a stale continuity figure from the time of stasis, irradiated through years of loitering ineffectually amid the referendum's toxic fallout. His aura of specialness has dissipated, revealing the man in all his flawed mediocrity. The prospect of Britain having a radical Labour government is sliding into the gap that has opened up between an idea people once called "Jeremy Corbyn" and the actual Jeremy Corbyn.

QuoteHe once exuded a gentleness that made allegations of fanaticism sound preposterous. Now his peevish side cuts through.

Does he really think our memories are that short? Grumpy Corbyn was one of their first lines of attack.

Rafael Behr. He's the one that sits in the recording studio with Clem Fandango, right?

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on July 02, 2019, 03:25:16 PM
Corbyn 24: OUR party, people!

Corbyn 24: Power party people

BAMLEM 24 BUAER party people

Johnny Yesno

I don't get the 'baked in pie one'. It's got the number 24 in it, sure, but do they 'bake pies' in politics? At least with the 'ulcers' one, people associate ulcers with stress.

Blumf

Worries about mental capacity didn't seem to be a problem for May, nor the likely upcoming Johnson.

Lordofthefiles

pancreas

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on July 02, 2019, 07:48:03 PM
I don't get the 'baked in pie one'. It's got the number 24 in it, sure, but do they 'bake pies' in politics? At least with the 'ulcers' one, people associate ulcers with stress.

corbyn, corvid, blackbird. However, I'm happy with a party people variant if you want to start.

Danger Man

Quote from: jobotic on July 02, 2019, 07:09:38 PM
I'm speechless. Can't fucking bear this anymore.

Many years ago I visited Dachau and in a nearby café I asked the waitress what a certain word on the menu meant and she drew a picture of a mushroom but it looked a bit like a thingy and everybody in the café laughed.

I never thought I would live to see this kind of thing become possible in England under Corbyn.

Cold Meat Platter

Blackbirds aren't Corvids, they're Turdids.

jobotic

Quote from: Lordofthefiles on July 02, 2019, 08:38:35 PM
That's fucking disgusting. Abhorrent even.
Fuck him and fuck JewishNewsUk.

Has this been reported anywhere yet?

Lordofthefiles

Quote from: jobotic on July 02, 2019, 10:21:11 PM
Has this been reported anywhere yet?

I've not seen it anywhere, nor do I expect to.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: pancreas on July 02, 2019, 10:05:38 PM
corbyn, corvid, blackbird. However, I'm happy with a party people variant if you want to start.

Ah, I see.

Quote from: Cold Meat Platter on July 02, 2019, 10:11:35 PM
Blackbirds aren't Corvids, they're Turdids.

Well, we don't want outsiders to point and laugh at our ignorance of bird families.

Alright. The new thread is here: https://www.cookdandbombd.co.uk/forums/index.php?topic=73989.new#new

I'll change the title while I still can if people like one of the other suggestions in this thread more.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on July 02, 2019, 07:48:03 PM

Magpie = Corvids = Corbyn

Edit: got that wrong

Morning mr blackbird

Replies From View

She has ambitions to become Labour leader, and thinks the membership will get behind her if she stabs Corbyn so transparently?

At the very least she's clearly not clever enough to be Labour leader.

Buelligan

Well she didn't say much did she?  The Jewish Chronicle though, I mean, would you swallow all the inferences in that article if it was published in the Telegraph?  It's not as if the Jewish Chronicle are well-known for their fair and unbiased coverage of Jeremy Corbyn is it?  They live to sow disquiet in Labour's ranks.

Johnny Yesno

Johnny Yesno

Fambo Number Mive

Quote from: Lordofthefiles on July 02, 2019, 08:38:35 PM
That's fucking disgusting. Abhorrent even.
Fuck him and fuck JewishNewsUk.

Is Hunt not aware of the  Uk fascist movements who would love to do what the Nazis did if they ever got into power? We do have to worry about that sort of thing in the UK because there are plenty of fascists out there who would support such a vile thing.

pancreas

Why is she kowtowing to them? She knows they will always hate her, so long as she is on the Left. Fuck em.

jobotic

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on July 03, 2019, 08:27:45 AM
Is Hunt not aware of the  Uk fascist movements who would love to do what the Nazis did if they ever got into power? We do have to worry about that sort of thing in the UK because there are plenty of fascists out there who would support such a vile thing.

He doesn't give a shit.

Ironic that he is part of a government that has killed so many disabled people.

Replies From View

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Replies From View on July 03, 2019, 09:39:29 PM
Are they bigger on the inside?

You spotted it was the working title for The Ghost Monument, then.