Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:14:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Corbyn 23: Hail Discorbia

Started by Blue Jam, March 18, 2019, 04:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gib

a draclea has drank the booze WATCH OUT

greencalx

Twed

BlodwynPig

BINT SHOULD SHUT HER MOUTHY TRAP FOR ONE DAY

How do you like that Jess?

idunnosomename

Least she's not Margaret Hodge eh lads

Basically does two things these days:
Criticises rich people for not paying tax while being rich and not paying any tax
Tell Jeremy Corbyn he's an anti-semite and enough is enough

I hate that dame!

Twed

The only good thing about being 35 is having learned the restraint to ignore trolls.

Twed

Twed

BlodwynPig

Quote from: granish on April 14, 2019, 06:30:05 PM
This forum has a problem with hating women.  I hope you get banned for this disgusting language.

I don't hate women, I hate Jess 'Theresa May' Phillips

DrGreggles

Quote from: Twed on April 14, 2019, 06:32:30 PM
The only good thing about being 35 is having learned the restraint to ignore trolls.

I've got stretch marks older than you, you young cunt.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: granish on April 14, 2019, 07:06:04 PM
Not going to give you any attention if you insist on posting grotesque depictions of female politicians.

Wherever it may exist

Garnish you silly silly bint

DrGreggles

Quote from: granish on April 14, 2019, 06:30:05 PM
This forum has a problem with hating women. 

Didn't even know you were a woman.

Replies From View

Quote from: DrGreggles on April 14, 2019, 07:08:22 PM
Didn't even know you were a woman.

Isn't any more, due to hating women.

Replies From View

BlodwynPig

Myra Hindley and Rose West, by all accounts...bints

BlodwynPig

Quote from: granish on April 14, 2019, 07:24:19 PM
Sigh.

My mistake for thinking it would be possible to have a sensible discussion on the language we use to describe female politicians that we don't like.

Keep posting pictures of Jess Phillips and calling her a bint, I'm sure this is the kind of behaviour you exhibit in real life off the internet too.

Think what you like binty, I just don't care.. HAAAA HAAA HAAAAAAAAA - Come on, call the coppers, call the fucking OUTRAGE PLOD!

Replies From View

Quote from: granish on April 14, 2019, 07:24:19 PM
My mistake for thinking it would be possible to have a sensible discussion on the language we use to describe female politicians that we don't like.

That's for the "language we use to describe female politicians that we don't like" thread, if anything.

Not sure it particularly needs raking over in this one.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: granish on April 14, 2019, 07:31:37 PM
Bizarre

You can do something good with your life. Here's your chance. Seize the moment to make history.

CALL THE COPS...THE OUTRAGE PLOD...CLEAN THIS FORUM AND ITS SICK BAND OF ANTI-SEMITE MISOGYNISTS UP, ONCE AND FOR ALL.

D O    I T

BlodwynPig

Quote from: granish on April 14, 2019, 07:45:05 PM
Do you regret your choice of language earlier

Not at all. She should be hounded until she apologises for what she is.

Johnny Yesno

Are granish and garnish the same poster?

Replies From View

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on April 14, 2019, 07:54:00 PM
Are granish and garnish the same poster?

I was assuming the former was a creepy stalker of the latter.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Replies From View on April 14, 2019, 07:56:04 PM
I was assuming the former was a creepy stalker of the latter.

Ah, figures.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: greencalx on April 14, 2019, 05:33:02 PM
Oh, look who's popped up to have a go at Corbyn over Assange: https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/apr/14/julian-assange-case-makes-clear-womens-rights-secondary-political-games

Warning: may contain traces of Jess Phillips.

Quote from: Jess PhillipsNo one is perfect.

No shit, Jess.

Johnny Yesno

Replies From View

Durance Vile

They were heavily peddling this weird Hodge story on the BBC radio this morning. Apparently there'd been a meeting and she'd taped him talking about getting Lord Whoever-It-Is to toughen up the investigating procedures, but the fact that she'd secretly taped it was proof that Corbyn's Labour is worse than Hitler or something.

Mr_Simnock

Margaret Hodge would shoot her own kids if she thought it would be some way of removing Corbyn from the Labour party yet some parts of the press will always go to her for statements, comments etc. as they know what they are going to get.

TrenterPercenter

Yeah it was really bizarre.  Majid Nawaz was having meltdown on LBC earlier, pleading with people, liberal minded people, to ban this Corbyn chap as he is really bad apparently for saying Assange shouldn't be extradited to the US.  He wanted to tell people that if you are liberal then you are not left-wing (Cheers Majid that is what we have been saying) an important distinction that he implored people to notice, and too think careful about how they could sing someone as terrible as Corbyns name at Glastonbury.  He then alluded to AOC being bad but not as gaffe prone as Corbyn. This was all a big setup to introduce the discussion about AS again to which he kept alluding to this tape in which Corbyn admitted there was a problem with AS in the Labour party.

I stopped and thought.  Secret recording?! This doesn't look good for Corbyn...so i checked it out and it is him basically showing actual compassion and concern about the complaints procedure being upheld.

It was all very strange.

Mr_Simnock

oh yes it is sin't it. The AS stuff had gone quiet for a bit but now all the brexit shenanigans have calmed down due to the break parliament are having it's back in force now. It got brought up again on the Marr show by non other than that nutter Camilla Tominey and LD MP Layla Moran and never once did Marr try and question any of it.

BlodwynPig

Hodge is a criminal and a danger to Britain.