Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 11:45:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Rolling out of bed

Started by Bazooka, March 19, 2019, 10:47:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bazooka

As the little one said "Roll over you bastard".

Only went and rolled out of bed last night for the first time in maybe 20 odd years, maybe did it more drunk and can't remember. Its an experience, I don't believe anyone should have to endure, even hit my eyebrow on the draws next to the desk, there must be HARD STATS on deaths caused by this natural phenomenon, it has to end now.

ToneLa

Belt yourself to the mattress and quit yer mewling

imitationleather

Ooh "bed". Someone thinks they're too good to sleep on the ground that God gave them.

gib

QuoteA drawer (a noun) is the slide-out compartment in a piece of furniture, kitchen unit, desk, etc. It's also a rather old-fashioned word for underpants

Maybe if you'd got this right I could have done a funny post about why your underpants were so hard but you had to go and spoil it.

ToneLa

Quote from: imitationleather on March 19, 2019, 11:00:21 PM
Ooh "bed". Someone thinks they're too good to sleep on the ground that God gave them.

What's up my keep-it-real, destitute brother

Twed

Quote from: Bazooka on March 19, 2019, 10:47:44 PM
As the little one said "Roll over you bastard".

Only went and rolled out of bed last night for the first time in maybe 20 odd years, maybe did it more drunk and can't remember. Its an experience, I don't believe anyone should have to endure, even hit my eyebrow on the draws next to the desk, there must be HARD STATS on deaths caused by this natural phenomenon, it has to end now.
This reads like you speak in a dialect where "rolling out of bed" specifically means accidentally falling out of it, and never rolling out of it on purpose and landing on your feet because you cool.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Bazooka on March 19, 2019, 10:47:44 PM
even hit my eyebrow on the draws next to the desk, there must be HARD STATS on deaths caused by this natural phenomenon

My mate rigby rolled out of bed, cracked his head off the bedside cabinet and had to get stitches.

He also once tripped over his girlfriend's kid's shoes and fell through a glass door and had to get half his ear sewn back on.

Bazooka

Quote from: gib on March 19, 2019, 11:07:41 PM
Maybe if you'd got this right I could have done a funny post about why your underpants were so hard but you had to go and spoil it.

Don't worry lad, I got it even more wrong, the desk is not even next to the draWZ.