Author Topic: Bill & Ted 3: Face the Music  (Read 7110 times)

Malcy

• This is a Post Office isn't it?
    • Twitter
Re: Bill & Ted 3: Face the Music
« Reply #120 on: July 23, 2020, 03:35:08 PM »

The Mollusk

• I spoke with fervour, embracing the evening
« Reply #121 on: July 23, 2020, 04:14:04 PM »
I watched the first two of these over the weekend, assuming they would be cretinous meme shit.

They're both really good fun and shockingly well-made. Colour me surprised

I watched them both recently also, having not seen them for a long enough amount of time to forget whether or not they were, er, cretinous meme shit.

"Excellent Adventure" is decent but it's carried entirely by the wall-to-wall goofy charm of Winter and Reeves. In the hands of anyone less cute, it could easily have been rubbish. "Bogus Journey", however, is fucking great. The plot of "Excellent Adventure" is almost too dumb but it establishes it well enough for "Bogus Journey" to succeed massively in its wake. Station and Death are a pair of absolute fucking lads.

Small Man Big Horse

• Writers wanted for comedy website, pls click below
« Reply #122 on: July 23, 2020, 05:01:15 PM »
Haven't watched the new trailer as I'm trying to avoid seeing any more footage now, but apparently it's released in the cinema and online on September 1st, and is only 78 minutes long. I'm someone who thinks comedy's should be relatively short and anything over two hours is almost always too long, but that does seem all a bit short.

Sebastian Cobb

• bad opinion haver
« Reply #123 on: July 23, 2020, 06:28:43 PM »
Was that Kirsten Schaal as the Rufus replacement? I can get on board with that.

FerriswheelBueller

• CaB rear of the year 2020
  • Silver Member
  • Take it easy, but take it.
    • I am antsy for baseball in the off-season.
« Reply #124 on: July 23, 2020, 07:08:49 PM »
Was that Kirsten Schaal as the Rufus replacement? I can get on board with that.

Yeah I spotted that and all. She’s great so it bodes well.

Mister Six

• Golden Member
  • Ridiculously teacakes
« Reply #125 on: July 23, 2020, 07:36:15 PM »
Haven't watched the new trailer as I'm trying to avoid seeing any more footage now, but apparently it's released in the cinema and online on September 1st, and is only 78 minutes long. I'm someone who thinks comedy's should be relatively short and anything over two hours is almost always too long, but that does seem all a bit short.

Blimey, yeah. Not even an hour and a half. Hopefully it's all killer, no filler.

Shaky

• I drink your thread
« Reply #126 on: July 24, 2020, 03:13:06 AM »

It won't be 78 minutes long - this is a silly rumour stemming from the fact Solomon said B & T will have that amount of time to save the universe in the film. There'll be extra stuff around that.

Tags: