Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 10:20:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Netflix Madeleine McCann docco

Started by thugler, March 20, 2019, 10:50:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

a duncandisorderly

Quote from: Kishi the Bad Lampshade on March 25, 2019, 06:50:20 PM
The 'restaurant' was a gazebo a few minutes' walk away from the apartment, more-or-less the equivalent of if you were staying at a hotel and went to the hotel restaurant.

no. look at the map. this is from gerry mccann's own blog. the apartment opens onto a public road (or pavement at least), outside of the perimeter of the hotel-proper.

Quote from: St_Eddie on March 26, 2019, 09:10:24 AM
Hanging's too good for them.  Set the cadaver dogs on 'em.

that's..... not.... actually what cadaver dogs are for..... making cadavers out of guilty-as-all-fuck neglectful, child-doping, murderers, but +1 the thought.

St_Eddie

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on March 26, 2019, 10:02:55 AM
Quote from: QDRPHNC on March 25, 2019, 05:33:51 PM
My mum used to load me up with Calpol every single night and I turned out alright didn't get murdered man-slaughtered.

Quote from: St_Eddie on March 25, 2019, 05:39:57 PM
Fixed that for you.

Who did QDRPHNC man-slaughter?

Oops!  Yeah, I gone done fucked that up, didn't I?  Oh well.

Quote from: a duncandisorderly on March 26, 2019, 10:03:49 AM
Quote from: St_Eddie on March 26, 2019, 09:10:24 AM
Hanging's too good for them.  Set the cadaver dogs on 'em.

that's..... not.... actually what cadaver dogs are for..... making cadavers out of guilty-as-all-fuck neglectful, child-doping, murderers, but +1 the thought.

Aye, like they say, it's the thought that counts.  I'm nice like that.

Jockice

Quote from: St_Eddie on March 26, 2019, 09:53:33 AM
Eh, it's fair enough.  Peadophiles and murderers weren't invented until the 80's.

Oh, I did get murdered by paedophiles a few times. But these things happen.

St_Eddie

Quote from: Jockice on March 26, 2019, 10:08:58 AM
Oh, I did get murdered by paedophiles a few times. But these things happen.

Indeed.  Whatever doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger.

Cuellar

Just finished this last night.

They never even tell you who dun it. 2/10.

Dex Sawash

Shouldn't they have used live dogs? They smell better.

St_Eddie

Quote from: Dex Sawash on March 26, 2019, 11:32:32 AM
Shouldn't they have used live dogs? They smell better.

That's because their noses have yet to decompose.

Icehaven

I keep seeing the title of this thread as ''Netflix Madeleine McCann disco.'' Morrissey considers rewrite etc.

kngen

no. look at the map. this is from gerry mccann's own blog. the apartment opens onto a public road (or pavement at least), outside of the perimeter of the hotel-proper.

So basically, leaving your young children on their own at home and going to the pub at the end of the street. Enough to get you assigned a caseworker by the CPS, at the very least.

In answer to the previous question about leaving kids on their own. I've got a 7-year-old and wouldn't leave her alone at night, even in an emergency (case in point. I had to take my partner to A&E but we waited until a friend came over to look after the wee one). It's not like we live in fear of her being abducted, but - aside from all the other reasons - we know that if she woke up and we weren't there, she would be very distressed. And Madeleine McCann was three - THREE! There's no 'if Mummy and Daddy aren't here, just wait quietly because we'll be back vey soon to check on you' at that age.

But then the McCann children weren't supposed to wake up and see their folks had fucked off for the night, were they? Not with the hefty dose of temazepam they'd had in their cocoa.

Replies From View

If I had any children I would watch them with binoculars all day whilst shitting into the bathroom sink.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Jockice on March 26, 2019, 09:34:23 AM
And I went on a school trip to France when I was 12 and distinctly remember wandering around on my own on at least one occasion, to no outcry from the teachers. I think the kids would actually be chained together nowadays.

I had stones thrown at me in a river and called a bastard when I was left to my own devices and wandered too far from the family campsite in southern France in the 80s. Could've died if the farmer hadn't chased off the biker gang with his shotgun.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: icehaven on March 26, 2019, 11:42:04 AM
I keep seeing the title of this thread as ''Netflix Madeleine McCann disco.'' Morrissey considers rewrite etc.
-very
its been done upthread

GMTV

Gerry mccann worked at celtic football club as a physio when there was a paedophile ring operating at the boy's club. Pity the documentary didn't investigate this further.

Jockice

Quote from: BlodwynPig on March 26, 2019, 12:55:13 PM
I had stones thrown at me in a river and called a bastard when I was left to my own devices and wandered too far from the family campsite in southern France in the 80s. Could've died if the farmer hadn't chased off the biker gang with his shotgun.

I stole some sew-on patches from a shop. In Lourdes. To be fair I'd already bought something and thought I'd been ripped off. I also brought back a bottle of water from there that my mum kept in the fridge for years. Tap water. I didn't have the heart to tell her.

And if you're remotely interested in how I ended up in Lourdes, I did go to Catholic schools but wasn't bothered about religion at all. But while at junior school a couple of years earlier I really wanted to go on a school trip abroad (Germany and Holland) my best mate there was going on. But for some reason I've still not worked out I wasn't allowed to go and was really upset so my parents said I could go on the next school trip abroad. Which was to France in the first year at secondary school. I knew we'd be spending a couple of days in Lourdes but that was incidental. Then Miss Molloy, the totally insane French/religious teacher,  stopped me on the corridor and told me how pleased she was that I was that coming on the pilgrimage....

BlodwynPig

I was in Lourdes and also brought back a bottle of water that was shoved in the fridge. I also got the bathing - which to be fair was magical. I was there as part of a "disabled" kids trip by the church - but because I wasn't really disabled (diabetes) I had to muck in and help those who needed help mentally and physically. A real good experience and had a chat with a priest about ghosts.

a duncandisorderly

Quote from: kngen on March 26, 2019, 12:29:50 PM
So basically, leaving your young children on their own at home and going to the pub at the end of the street. Enough to get you assigned a caseworker by the CPS, at the very least.

In answer to the previous question about leaving kids on their own. I've got a 7-year-old and wouldn't leave her alone at night, even in an emergency (case in point. I had to take my partner to A&E but we waited until a friend came over to look after the wee one). It's not like we live in fear of her being abducted, but - aside from all the other reasons - we know that if she woke up and we weren't there, she would be very distressed. And Madeleine McCann was three - THREE! There's no 'if Mummy and Daddy aren't here, just wait quietly because we'll be back vey soon to check on you' at that age.

But then the McCann children weren't supposed to wake up and see their folks had fucked off for the night, were they? Not with the hefty dose of temazepam they'd had in their cocoa.

exactly. & the twins were-what?- two? fucking delinquent fuckers, gerry & kate.

Quote from: Replies From View on March 26, 2019, 12:36:08 PM
If I had any children I would watch them with binoculars all day whilst shitting into the bathroom sink.

I look after my two (5 & nearly 3) for a week at a time, on my week off, & I have nannycams that I can summon onto my phone, so if I so much as go for a dump, I put that on & watch the lounge or wherever they're mucking about until the smell gets so bad that one of them comes to find out what I'm doing.
what the mccanns did is the equivalent of me going over the road to fetch the lad from his school (he's the 5, & the school is right over the road) while leaving the wee lassie (nearly 3) asleep on the couch;

"ah, she'll be alright. until she wakes up alone & gets terrified, or else rolls off onto the floor & smacks her head on the two or three square inches of the furniture that isn't covered in foam. bollocks, better wake her up & come-with. she'll be nowty, but better that than child-services + the wrath of mam."

hell no.

I think that Kate and Gerry McCann cooked and ate their daughter Madeline.

You're probably thinking that this is some kind of weak satire on the attacks against them. Or simply an immature, bad taste joke.

But no. I genuinely and sincerely believe that they are cannibals and they consumed her. I have very specific reasons for thinking this, which I won't go into because I'm scared they'll drag me through the courts. All I can say is that if you knew what I know, you'd believe it too.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: a duncandisorderly on March 26, 2019, 02:05:45 PM
exactly. & the twins were-what?- two? fucking delinquent fuckers, gerry & kate.

I look after my two (5 & nearly 3) for a week at a time, on my week off, & I have nannycams that I can summon onto my phone, so if I so much as go for a dump, I put that on & watch the lounge or wherever they're mucking about until the smell gets so bad that one of them comes to find out what I'm doing.
what the mccanns did is the equivalent of me going over the road to fetch the lad from his school (he's the 5, & the school is right over the road) while leaving the wee lassie (nearly 3) asleep on the couch;

"ah, she'll be alright. until she wakes up alone & gets terrified, or else rolls off onto the floor & smacks her head on the two or three square inches of the furniture that isn't covered in foam. bollocks, better wake her up & come-with. she'll be nowty, but better that than child-services + the wrath of mam."

hell no.

The McCanns weren't going over the road to pick up one of their kids from school, of course. They wanted to go out on the piss with their mates. How they seem to have escaped censure for this, I do not know. I have to say, I'm not a big fan of theirs. That Kate McCann looks like a Martin Honeysett cartoon come to life, too.

QDRPHNC

Quote from: BlodwynPig on March 26, 2019, 12:55:13 PM

28, you were.

a duncandisorderly

Quote from: ComedyUnitInsider on March 26, 2019, 02:12:08 PM
I think that Kate and Gerry McCann cooked and ate their daughter Madeline.

You're probably thinking that this is some kind of weak satire on the attacks against them. Or simply an immature, bad taste joke.

But no. I genuinely and sincerely believe that they are cannibals and they consumed her. I have very specific reasons for thinking this, which I won't go into because I'm scared they'll drag me through the courts. All I can say is that if you knew what I know, you'd believe it too.

I've offended a lot of people, both pro & con, by saying that she went into an industrial blender to make the disposal easier, whatever was the original motive for, or cause of, her death.
I've taken it down a couple of notches of late, largely because it's a disturbing image when one has small children of one's own.

but these people are, in my view, already beyond despicable for the wanton neglect (in their own version of the story), & for the attention-seeking since.

kngen

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on March 26, 2019, 03:09:58 PM
The McCanns weren't going over the road to pick up one of their kids from school, of course. They wanted to go out on the piss with their mates. How they seem to have escaped censure for this, I do not know. I have to say, I'm not a big fan of theirs. That Kate McCann looks like a Martin Honeysett cartoon come to life, too.

I could be wrong, but I don't think it was a one-off either. (The cumulative effects of prescription drugs could have been a cause of death, too, it just occurs to me). Checked with my wife (who used to work for CPS in the UK) and she says they definitely would have a case opened on them if it happened once and was reported. Probably wouldn't have gone much further than that (esp because they are white and middle class) unless they kept doing it, though. It's a shame no one was there to point out the error of their ways at the time, however.

a duncandisorderly

I feel a bit sorry for the twins, like.

Quote from: a duncandisorderly on March 26, 2019, 03:38:27 PM
I've offended a lot of people, both pro & con, by saying that she went into an industrial blender to make the disposal easier,

I think you might be onto something. If you're going to grind up one of your young children, it helps to be middle class. With your regular diet of fruit smoothies in the morning before yoga and meditation and gazpacho soup in the evening, no one would suspect a thing.

Quote from: a duncandisorderly on March 26, 2019, 02:05:45 PM
what the mccanns did is the equivalent of me going over the road to fetch the lad from his school (he's the 5, & the school is right over the road) while leaving the wee lassie (nearly 3) asleep on the couch
Is it bad that I think that's fine to do? I don't have kids though, probably never will (for the best, I'm sure).

BlodwynPig

Quote from: QDRPHNC on March 26, 2019, 03:31:39 PM
28, you were.

I left that hanging for you specifically to fill that in.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: a duncandisorderly on March 26, 2019, 04:23:44 PM
I feel a bit sorry for the twins, like.

haven't seen them in a good while, has anyone checked up on them?

DrGreggles

Quote from: BlodwynPig on March 26, 2019, 04:40:34 PM
haven't seen them in a good while, has anyone checked up on them?

YES! THE PARENTS HAVE CHECKED! EVERY FEW SECONDS!

Rolf Lundgren

If you believe the theory that they killed Madeleine a few days before then that means they didn't leave her on her own at all so actually they're very responsible. Apart from the killing bit.

"Here comes jism." Sorry, wrong McCann...or is it?

a duncandisorderly

Quote from: Rolf Lundgren on March 26, 2019, 06:18:04 PM
If you believe the theory that they killed Madeleine a few days before then that means they didn't leave her on her own at all so actually they're very responsible. Apart from the killing bit.

yeah but no. they made up the story about being irresponsible (& yet somehow played down the irresponsibility part of it) so that they could pretend the poor mite had been abducted.
by this time whatever was left (uneaten) was in one of the hundreds of wells or whatever. blended into unrecognisableness. tot soup. gazpacho. but they'd had their fill.

I'm making myself feel sick now.

seriously, though, them twins....